Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We don't deserve Kagawa :yeshrug: A proven champion in probably the second most competitive league in the world, but he can't get a spot on a team that's failing to create a chance :yeshrug: We rode the RvP train all the way to a title last year, and of course SAF. I understand we traditionally start slow with this team, but my fukking God.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I woke up the other day and I heard the Pirates won their first playoff game in 21 years.
Then I realized a whole season just passed and I watched not one game this year; I guess I no longer give a fukk about baseball.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What don't you like about them?

don't mind me mate. I won't bore you with it. It's one of those subjects where i'll just be ranting for ages and I don't have the energy for it

Main gripe is they run with the swamp 81/school records crew and they for me ruined the underground UK dance scene. There's more to it than that, but that's the core of my problem with them

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"Wayne is unfortunate in the sense that he is England's big white hope. So therefore, the media is always centred around Wayne." - SAF
:skip:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"Wayne is unfortunate in the sense that he is England's big white hope. So therefore, the media is always centred around Wayne." - SAF
:skip:

hes right though

the media was constantly making up stories about him the whole summer.

i liked that he also said beckham lost focus after marrying victoria. it was clear to see imo.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
hes right though

the media was constantly making up stories about him the whole summer.

i liked that he also said beckham lost focus after marrying victoria. it was clear to see imo.

No I totally rock with Ferg on that, it's funny to hear him say that statement. England needs more than a hope, they need these guys to put their clubs down for the country. I don't care either way on that end though nikka, it's USA over everything.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
One of my boys is now a black Ted Nugent, Militia talk 24/7 believing the Sandy Hook shootings were planned :banderas:

Beckham didn't lose focus, Beckham just became too big for his contribution. Beckham the footballer has always been the same.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
5a20014f2266fb03ffa71297e12d2ee2_large

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

That's Fergie saving face and justifying the sale. The real reason is that Fergie felt Becks was becoming far too big and Fergies ego wouldn't allow that to happen and if Fergie feels he cannot control you, he falls out with you.

Gooneys lost more focus than Becks ever did at United, but hey it helps sell Fergies book.