Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I would give anything to go back to 2010 and slap man like loefah, joy orbison, pangaea. They were on the cusp of creating a new genre and completely bottled it. Hyph Mngo was supposed to be the genesis:to:

ahh well

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
But in saying all of this, rap isn't the only genre that is boring atm

grime is infested by hipster producers recycling wiley circa 2002 samples, guys trying to figure out the best way to sell out like some common hoes and brehs trying to do their best D-Block impersinations over bootleg in da club style dr dre beats. i fuccing can't stand uk hip hop.

dubstep is either rehashing rebore bootleg knockoffs of coki riddims (brostep) or rehashing kryptic minds 'one of us' album (dungeon smh)

on this side of the pond...house and techno are just sh1t. all the dubstep producers that were worth anything just decided to flood the house scene with their bollocks

and i'm not into any other genres so i couldn't give my opinion on that.

Chelsea wolfe is good tho...I like her, a lot

I haven't heard pusha's album yet but I have actually been impressed by the singles so far.
Maybe it's the era.
People just do what's popping at the moment.

For example, take Avicii or Swedish House Mafia.
They both have the House crown for a moment when the former dropped Bromance/Fade remix/Rapture remix/Levels and so on. Then a gang of producers dropped similar stuff. SHM also had it and clubs on smash with One/Miami 2 Ibiza/Leave the world behind. And same here, people dropped same sounding stuff. No originality whatsoever, just biting what's popping.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
mastermind bout to be like

Hug_crop_north.jpg
:scheme:

(btw, ronaldo penned a personal letter to get them to drop the charges :bow:)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Watching these nerd journos go into a rage on twitter when Blatter clearly doesn't even believe what he's saying and obviously in :troll: mode won't ever not be amusing

Its despicable! Disgusting! Outrageous!!! I don't even know what to say anymore!!! while you look at their profile pictures of some pudgy white face with glasses, probably never spanked a bytch hard or punched someone in the face or ever done a bit of crack

When you run out if superlatives it really dilutes your message after a while. You can't be THAT incredulous can you?

bunch of
yx2lXxX.jpg

lookin ass nikkas (tweets irrelevant)

Cac Outrage :lawd:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
So we aint talking about this?
Jose Mourinho 'cried' when he wasn’t considered for the Manchester United post earlier this year, a new book has claimed.

In Prepare to Lose: the Mourinho Era, respected El Pais journalist Diego Torres claims Mourinho saw Sir Alex Ferguson as a friend and “felt betrayed” by the Scot when he was overlooked in the English champions’ search for a new manager.

“When he knew that Ferguson had chosen Moyes, the Everton coach, he was struck by a terrible disbelief. Moyes hadn't won absolutely anything,” wrote Torres.

The book accounts Mourinho’s actions in the days leading up to David Moyes’ appointment when the Portuguese boss was supposedly “glued to his mobile phone in search of clarifications”.

Upon learning of the news, Mourinho called his sports agency Gestifute, and broke dowen in tears. "Mourinho wouldn't stop calling them. His 'interlocutors' had heard him sob loudly and they were spreading the word. The most feared man in the company was crushed."
:umad:

Not true tho. Nobodies crying about United.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is Dizzee even a rapper anymore? Or is he a rapper in that 'white people calling any black musician a rapper' type of way?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I don't find Blu's music listenable. That one mixtape he did a few years back that everyone dikkrode into Bolivia is still in my itunes, and I scroll by it in disgust. Just another breh who can put words together well, but the whole "music" aspect is just ignored.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've still only heard Above the Clouds or whatever the fukk it's called by Blu & Exile. But that was back in high school iirc.

I had his Valentine's day mixtape where it was a bunch of songs ranging from 0:30 seconds to 2:15 and random ass movie sound bytes and Blu mumbling over the tracks. That was the last I ever heard of him :yeshrug:

OFT's first band Haim though just came out with an album, banger :wow: