Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Midfield 2 against a Bayern team full of midfielders :stopitslime: By the way is this Zlatan/Pep thing Bayern are complaining about based on new quotes is it recycled stuff from his book that was released a few years back.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Di Maria did the heart celebration? :ohhh:

They snatched this breh Bales soul. We aint gonna see him again.
Di Maria been doing the heart celebration. Bale acted like invented that shyt though, he even trademarked it :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Wait a second...Moyes played Fellaini as the #10?

in the second half.

i was shaking my head in disbelief.

he had a shocker aswell, so slow, constant fouling, consistent bad passes

wtf must kagawa be thinking seeing that bullshyt while hes sitting on the bench

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
in the second half.

Welp, might as well say our last goodbyes to Kagawa. He'll definitely force through a transfer in my opinion. I know I would if I were him.

Moyes is a fool.

#klopp4utd

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Welp, might as well say our last goodbyes to Kagawa. He'll definitely force through a transfer in my opinion. I know I would if I were him.

Moyes is a fool.

#klopp4utd

in the second half.

he had a shocker aswell, so slow, constant fouling, consistent bad passes

and he replaced him with Giggs.:heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yyeeesssss!
Seems like it is going to happen. The Norway Cup Final. That was the game I watched in 1997, and which came to determine so much of what I have chosen to become. Now, "a team of mine" has qualified again. (Last time I had a chance - Vålerenga + Stabæk's final - I didn't get to dress) But this time I expect to play a part - on the field. I am closer to heaven these days than the Nidaros Cathedral itself. Listen:

1. I was given a chance to be a part of what brought the the USA to the World Cup playoffs in Brazil
2. Yesterday - I played a part in bringing Rosenborg to Ullevaal - for the second coolest national Cup Final in the world
3. I am currently - SERIELEDER
4. It looks like Stabæk's fighting spirit is paying off. First flight. Premier.
5. ...and I am taking piano lessons - and improving actually.

I try to live for the moment. At the moment - I tell you - there has been no better moment - regarding (of course) my restricted moments. I have been so lucky - and I am so happy.

.....and after seeing how other people may struggle with their moments, or their definitions of their moments - I figure I should just try to stay inside my own bubble for a great while longer - if it doesn't burst sooner than momentarily, that is.
(There are some lectures people should experience far from classrooms - and instead rather experience outside, in the sun, with friends, and inside whatever bubbles that for a short while can protect them from realism, scholars, and the ordinary. Or with me.)

Just before the first time I should fly in to camp for Ussoccer - I received a phone call with basic information and a nice congratulation. Part of the info was that I should bring cleats. That was the first time I had heard the expression "cleats". I didn't know how to spell it, and didn't at all understand what I was told to bring. But I didn't want to come across as stupid or un-american either. So, I kept my mouth shut, and didn't ask for clearification. Stupid, of course. Among the rest of the stuff I needed to remember in my personal and mental celebration - the pronounciation of this word started to fade, and I got lost before I could get any help or parental guidence. I even wondered if I had been asked to bring "clean sheets" - but on second thought I didn't think the US soccer program was that much unappreciated / second class to other sports, or just financially poor. But then again.......hmmm. Then I rememberd that the person had said something about personal items - so toothpaste and that kind of stuff was on my mind until I guessed it could have something to do with food or bringing a food box with something that was not foreign to my diet. I went through a lot of alternatives. Boots were NOT one of them. Therefore I am very happy that you now asked me straight forward about boots. My first answer, hopefully, ought to make you feel just as stupid as I did - entering camp with a sleeping bag and soy hot dogs. Not.
When you hear a rattler - trust your instincts, or your boots.

:wow:

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Folks finally saw beyond him cussing out his defenders :pachaha:

he been fukking up for a while as we all know, but I had an affinity for him since I've seen him rise thru the ranks and displace Given. But of all the top sides in the EPL he's the worst keeper, besides szechny. That Ribery goal was horrible to concede.

I met some Romania brehs over the summer, they might get their wish and Pantilimon may get some more games.

BOBN

Pro
Daps

Moyes is a fool.

#klopp4utd
Meh, Asians are the worst United stans. Hes still living the dream to him :manny:

Plus at least hes getting to fook Moyes daughter.