Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
you need the 'quick little things' thread, everyone here will be too nice to say she dont wanna fukk with you

maaan fucc that shyt...and that's not even me trying to be an abrasive pimp coli dude

breh...she's taking the piss out of your life "i'd rather read a book"?

see stuff like that brehs is why I would be fucced if I split up with my girl, because I can't swallow the sh1t women try to feed you

I personally would just hit her up politely and be honest on some "hey, I want to take you out cos i'm feeling you? If you're up for doing something light like get a couple drinks or whatever then I'm free tuesday. If not, that's kool...but I don't want to waste both of our times with this friendship thign, cos I'm not trying to be your friend" sh1t :manny:

if she says no to that, fucc it...what have you lost really? she wasn't going to give you the vag anyway, and no man is friends with an attractive girl by choice

:camby: her and/or treat her like a $5 hoe
Breehhhs this is what I'm saying. I've been ready to Michael Essien kick her to the curb but she recently hit me up talking about "we should get something to eat sometime :queen:" like I don't wanna seem like I'm lame and don't know how to deal with these slags but this is some fookery right here. @Bury Da Bwoy that's what I was thinking. Pissss takeee "I'd rather read a book". Foreal :usure:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
812409065.gif

:noah:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
And last week she hit me with the "you should take me to a soccer game some time :noah:" I'm not playing no games no more :ufdup:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breehhhs this is what I'm saying. I've been ready to Michael Essien kick her to the curb but she recently hit me up talking about "we should get something to eat sometime :queen:" like I don't wanna seem like I'm lame and don't know how to deal with these slags but this is some fookery right here. @Bury Da Bwoy that's what I was thinking. Pissss takeee "I'd rather read a book". Foreal :usure:

Mate...the whole "i'll see you sometime" thing is still too vague...she's playing you breh...

I even just turned to my girl to ask if what I was saying was gospel, and she said to me that if that girl really liked you, whether she likes watching movies or not would be irrelevant, she'd just be trying to chill with you anyway. And my point is, even if I tell a girl to come over to watch a film or some sh1t, aint no film getting watched :shaq:

Ultimately, if ole girl was feeling you, she'd work her schedule to see you. I say, set a finite date, like, come we're going for drinks on such and such day, if you're not on it...bushes :birdman:

you gotta vbalue your time like she values her puccy

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So, should I quote all you #ArseneMandem scared as hell after the Villa game when y'all thought you were about to have a shytty season ? :ufdup:
Arsene will go down as one of the GOATs, and his wisdom should never be questioned anymore :birdman: