Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Everyone on twitter blowing their load over the Özil goal while I'm stuck at work watching Chelsea play some Romanian pub team.

Just fukk off already Fox Soccer
Same feeling I had.

Apparently plus is free now, as I switched to it to see if it'd work and It went through.:ehh:

Try it.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol

I knew Napoli was overrated when Balotelli and shyt midfield ass Milan was giving them that work last week. Milan should have won that match. They were giving it to Napoli no Vaseline.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Alright OFT fam help me out on this one. There's this girl I'm fuxing with heavy, like I'm talking about she's the one girl I would cuff this cuffing season and not even feel remorse after it :blessed: and I know she fux with me too like it's blatant but every time I try to seal the deal she hits me with some type of excuse or straight curves my life away :patrice:

I had a dream I was walking with her in some kind of park setting and I heard these girls across from us and to the left making fun of something I'm very insecure about :wow: we all got insecurities but even in the dream setting the ether was burning all the way down to my toes mes freres :wow: after I heard them talking my "girl" runs away from me to go pick up something across the grass and I felt like she wasn't gonna come back
262w10n.png
I don't know how the mind works in terms of dreams but I think my brain was trying to tell me either I wouldn't be able to form a relationship cuz of my insecurity or the insecurity was stopping the girl from letting me secure that. Something along those lines. Wot is going on
S9e5t87.png
dreams are just scrambled shyt that 99% of the time mean nothing

last night i had a dream that a princess peach looking girl wearing miami dolphins colors was riding a horse out of the superdome after the saints washed the phins. for some reason all the miami fans were brazilian girls and they were chanting "tadinha! tadinha!" ("poor thing!") i got furious in my dream because i realized that football is rarely understood by women, much less foreign women, and started screaming about how there's no sympathy in football and this country would never really understand it etc etc

:yeshrug: don't think too much breh, be prepared for her to ditch you or have some wild turn off like 4 babies she's had with her uncle and kept in her basement, but expect the best. that's the game cuzzo