Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jr-writer-o.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
dreams are just scrambled shyt that 99% of the time mean nothing

last night i had a dream that a princess peach looking girl wearing miami dolphins colors was riding a horse out of the superdome after the saints washed the phins. for some reason all the miami fans were brazilian girls and they were chanting "tadinha! tadinha!" ("poor thing!") i got furious in my dream because i realized that football is rarely understood by women, much less foreign women, and started screaming about how there's no sympathy in football and this country would never really understand it etc etc

:yeshrug: don't think too much breh, be prepared for her to ditch you or have some wild turn off like 4 babies she's had with her uncle and kept in her basement, but expect the best. that's the game cuzzo

@Grams dreams are just your head/subconscious talking imo
Imaginary pos rep for you guys and @Liu Kang :salute:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schurrle having his best game for Chelsea, still shocking with his shooting though.
:wtf: I swear napoli hasn't had possession in 5 mins...like 200 passes
Are they really playing that badly? :snoop:

Rafa has a tendency to go a bit mental in the big games and almost over-coaches his team into a standstill.

Almost a bit like Mourinho tbh.:patrice:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you need the 'quick little things' thread, everyone here will be too nice to say she dont wanna fukk with you

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'll be like:

like if she thinks I'm some ugly nikka she might as well tell me so I can move on innit :manny:
maaan fucc that shyt...and that's not even me trying to be an abrasive pimp coli dude

breh...she's taking the piss out of your life "i'd rather read a book"?

see stuff like that brehs is why I would be fucced if I split up with my girl, because I can't swallow the sh1t women try to feed you

I personally would just hit her up politely and be honest on some "hey, I want to take you out cos i'm feeling you? If you're up for doing something light like get a couple drinks or whatever then I'm free tuesday. If not, that's kool...but I don't want to waste both of our times with this friendship thign, cos I'm not trying to be your friend" sh1t :manny:

if she says no to that, fucc it...what have you lost really? she wasn't going to give you the vag anyway, and no man is friends with an attractive girl by choice