Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
from UEFA's match tracker:
"At the start of the Premier League season Arsenal were booed off the pitch by their fans for losing against Aston Villa. They are now on the way to recording their tenth consecutive win."
S9e5t87.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
my best memory of we like to party (edit) was as a kid walking into giants stadium to watch the metrostars with like 10 other people, and they were playing that song :yeshrug:

i dont think its stadium fare.. maybe it is

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams just ignore her and see what she does

and if she hits you up, tell her you're busy a few times. or make plans for a few days later and then ask her if she likes you :manny:

the initial dealings with women are easy if you have self confidence and know you're a fly ass breh :salute: it's laughable that people think a 500 page thread is necessary tbh :heh:

when you get in deep with a woman, that's when shyt gets difficult

I kinda feel the homie @Grams, so I'ma :cape: for the bredda because I'm kinda like him to be frank. Sometimes, to emotionnaly invested to be objective and see the simple truth. The signs may be here, the logic may tell us no but we can still see a yes. The human mind is a powerful deception machine and does play tricks on us.

My advice is simple : Tell her that you want her and that you need to know what she wants : friendship or love ? The answer will have to be short, clear for you to finally be set. Make her quit playing because sorry, but time is against you on this one brè and you'll end up hurt over nothing. Go for it.

Wengaboyz :ohhh:
I'm ending this dragon ball Z ass saga tomorrow :myman:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Grams just ignore her and see what she does

and if she hits you up, tell her you're busy a few times. or make plans for a few days later and then ask her if she likes you :manny:

the initial dealings with women are easy if you have self confidence and know you're a fly ass breh :salute: it's laughable that people think a 500 page thread is necessary tbh :heh:

when you get in deep with a woman, that's when shyt gets difficult

I'm the other way

Pretty shy at first, but to quote raekwon's wisdom body intro "when I get a b1tch, I've got a b1tch" :shaq: I've got a vice grip like charm once i've hit

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
must be frustrating to have a big proud team (but small in europe) , the other team already has a 200 million euro advantage, only to be screwed by the ref too

so sad

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
must be frustrating to have a big proud team (but small in europe) , the other team already has a 200 million euro advantage, only to be screwed by the ref too

so sad
Come on bredda you ain't hurting over Celtic are you ?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
from UEFA's match tracker:
"At the start of the Premier League season Arsenal were booed off the pitch by their fans for losing against Aston Villa. They are now on the way to recording their tenth consecutive win."
S9e5t87.png

Anthony Taylor Effect.