Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
812409065.gif

:noah:

I refused to get another man's name on a jersey past the age of 18 but Ramadan and Ozil are pushing me real close.

So, should I quote all you #ArseneBoyz scared as hell after the Villa game when y'all thought you were about to have a shytty season ? :ufdup:
Arsene will go down as one of the GOATs, and his wisdom should never be questioned anymore :birdman:

He's the greatest fraud detector ever but the summer was some fukkery (Bender, Suarez). Ancelotti and Perez saved us.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
She'll be like:

like if she thinks I'm some ugly nikka she might as well tell me so I can move on innit :manny:
Breehhhs this is what I'm saying. I've been ready to Michael Essien kick her to the curb but she recently hit me up talking about "we should get something to eat sometime :queen:" like I don't wanna seem like I'm lame and don't know how to deal with these slags but this is some fookery right here. @Bury Da Bwoy that's what I was thinking. Pissss takeee "I'd rather read a book". Foreal :usure:

Its one of 3 things, a} she has a cock, b} a bucket size snatch or c} shes just not that into you

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Grams just ignore her and see what she does

and if she hits you up, tell her you're busy a few times. or make plans for a few days later and then ask her if she likes you :manny:

the initial dealings with women are easy if you have self confidence and know you're a fly ass breh :salute: it's laughable that people think a 500 page thread is necessary tbh :heh:

when you get in deep with a woman, that's when shyt gets difficult

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I kinda feel the homie @Grams, so I'ma :cape: for the bredda because I'm kinda like him to be frank. Sometimes, to emotionnaly invested to be objective and see the simple truth. The signs may be here, the logic may tell us no but we can still see a yes. The human mind is a powerful deception machine and does play tricks on us.

My advice is simple : Tell her that you want her and that you need to know what she wants : friendship or love ? The answer will have to be short, clear for you to finally be set. Make her quit playing because sorry, but time is against you on this one brè and you'll end up hurt over nothing. Go for it.

Wengaboyz :ohhh: