Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
The King teaches Ramsey how to shot goals :ohhh:

1383358_469392936492333_1139596421_n.jpg

:banderas:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Alright OFT fam help me out on this one. There's this girl I'm fuxing with heavy, like I'm talking about she's the one girl I would cuff this cuffing season and not even feel remorse after it :blessed: and I know she fux with me too like it's blatant but every time I try to seal the deal she hits me with some type of excuse or straight curves my life away :patrice:

I had a dream I was walking with her in some kind of park setting and I heard these girls across from us and to the left making fun of something I'm very insecure about :wow: we all got insecurities but even in the dream setting the ether was burning all the way down to my toes mes freres :wow: after I heard them talking my "girl" runs away from me to go pick up something across the grass and I felt like she wasn't gonna come back
262w10n.png
I don't know how the mind works in terms of dreams but I think my brain was trying to tell me either I wouldn't be able to form a relationship cuz of my insecurity or the insecurity was stopping the girl from letting me secure that. Something along those lines. Wot is going on
S9e5t87.png

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Alright OFT fam help me out on this one. There's this girl I'm fuxing with heavy, like I'm talking about she's the one girl I would cuff this cuffing season and not even feel remorse after it :blessed: and I know she fux with me too like it's blatant but every time I try to seal the deal she hits me with some type of excuse or straight curves my life away :patrice:

I had a dream I was walking with her in some kind of park setting and I heard these girls across from us and to the left making fun of something I'm very insecure about :wow: we all got insecurities but even in the dream setting the ether was burning all the way down to my toes mes freres :wow: after I heard them talking my "girl" runs away from me to go pick up something across the grass and I felt like she wasn't gonna come back
262w10n.png
I don't know how the mind works in terms of dreams but I think my brain was trying to tell me either I wouldn't be able to form a relationship cuz of my insecurity or the insecurity was stopping the girl from letting me secure that. Something along those lines. Wot is going on
S9e5t87.png
Open to her. Try to talk about this "insecurity" and see what happens. Sometimes, it's better to force the decision by doing the risky thing. From a point to another, straight lines are shorter than curves bredda.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Open to her. Try to talk about this "insecurity" and see what happens. Sometimes, it's better to force the decision by doing the risky thing. From a point to another, straight lines are shorter than curves bredda.
Too risky :patrice: I'm really handcuffed right now

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Too risky :patrice: I'm really handcuffed right now
I feel like you at 90% to your goal with her. If it stays that way, it seems like you will be stuck at this level with no chance to go further.
Sometimes you got to make the jump to reach the 100%. It's risky but necessary.
:ld:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vlad Chiriches could use Tottenham to get to Chelsea, according to his agent

"If he has one or two good seasons at Tottenham, Chelsea will be willing to pay a large sum to buy Chiriches.Mourinho says he has been aware of him since he was at Real Madrid."

@Equanimity :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ!!!!!!!

double post but fukk it, the finish was that good