Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I honestly can't stand that "ahead of their time" saying, it's just good music.

Take this song for example, the moment this song comes on, you know it was made in the early 90's, all the trademarks of 90's Garage/House tunes are there. And when you play it with newer stuff, you can tell the difference, but it's fukking good.

I get what you're saying. I still think, though, that there's something to be said for music that was hot at one point but you listen to it now it's a bit :ld:

I mean it could be all subjective, tastes changing.

Another good example, at least for me, is Get Rich of Die Tryin' I can't make it through that album at all nowadays even though when I was in high school I listened to it religiously.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On another slightly different note, a few albums that desperately need to be remastered are De La Soul is Dead and Stakes is High. I wanted to listen to these so bad today to find that they're not on Spotify and you can't even buy them on iTunes :what::why:

A lot of those old rap albums could do with a remaster work. I remember when they remastered Paul's Boutique shyt about made me swerve into the median it was so fukking loud.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
On another slightly different note, a few albums that desperately need to be remastered are De La Soul is Dead and Stakes is High. I wanted to listen to these so bad today to find that they're not on Spotify and you can't even buy them on iTunes :what::why:

A lot of those old rap albums could do with a remaster work. I remember when they remastered Paul's Boutique shyt about made me swerve into the median it was so fukking loud.

I think the only De La albums available online are 3 Feet High and The Grind Date. I had to purchase a CD copy of Buhloone Mindstate (my personal favorite DLS album).

But any of the DLS albums remastered would be :blessed:,

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
1377449_379495112154147_511903202_n.jpg

a8LJU74y.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
lamarsmiley_zpsca19ffdc.png

:whoo: Powerful.

The Zaha-Moyes daughter story is so obviously fake

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rafa Benitez saying there's no better manager in England(London) than Wenger. :mjpls: