Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
cold weather coming, change that when it drops below 40. one of my favorite records of all time, in any genre

i never got how dudes could collect all of killarmy's whole catalogue, i don't have the patience to even skim through the affiliates

but not listening to the first two wu tang records, supreme clientele, and liquid swords is just depriving yourself :wow: in 2013 that sounds like something every cool youtube commenter would say, but it's just true :yeshrug:

although at this point maybe you'd think differently, i'll always keep them close to my heart because they remind me of being 11-14 years old
you forgot Ironman and Only Built for Cuban Linx :whoa:

Meth is just a dude I never felt like that, but I fukks with Wu as a collective and a few of the rappers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Da Gawds Backs

giphy.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Meth is just a dude I never felt like that, but I fukks with Wu as a collective and a few of the rappers.

Meths solos are pretty lackluster, to me his best album is the 4:21 one. Tical has great singles, everything else is just filler.

Rzas rap flow sounds like a dyslexic

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have netflix? I'd advise you to get that and not bother with the struggle streams tbh. I got it about a month ago and it's great.:tu:

The fear of going back and listening to all these 'classics' is they'll just sound too outdated. Timing is everything, I suppose.
I've had Netflix for a while now and I like it but their selection is only alright... and I'm more interested in watching new releases without having to waste time DLing.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've had Netflix for a while now and I like it but their selection is only alright... and I'm more interested in watching new releases without having to waste time DLing.

d/l XBMC and get the icefilms addon , it has blu ray & HD links to movies.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meth is a hot 16, and hook kinda mc, never been a guy who can carry a whole album/tune by himself. In the right situations, a prime Meth, could really set off a tune with that voice, and his energy.

What he always had, and still has, is presence. Which takes you a long way.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if anyone has notice this, but the callers on 606 Sunday this season so far, have been great. I'm really enjoying listening to Wrighty and Kelly.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've seen Alan Partridge referenced countless times while frequenting soccer forums and whatnot, just now deciding to actually see what it's all about.

downloaded this radio series "Knowing Me, Knowing You" and I am absolutely positively :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

yeah i fukk with those albums but not on the same level where i put them on in the background and can mentally jump in and out seamlessly
This boy Lukkaku I tell you huwhat
i wish he played for my team :lupe: