Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
College soccer is suprisingly dope brehs , easily open attacking wise than mls.
I goto UMD games time to time, its actually a really entertaining game when you ignore the lack of technique.

The crowds are great too

RVP, Rooney, Vidic, Carrick, De Gea :manny:

Moyes needs to stop chatting shyt in these press conferences
:usure:

Rooney got no position and Vidic got hot knees. De Gea is a push and Carrick shyts it against top midfielders.

It looks like RVP is the only guy

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Also, speaking of GTA music, this song is used brilliantly in the game, one of the GOAT missions just based on this song :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw the Arcade Fire SNL performance. Confession time: I only just heard their first album this morning :wow:

A lot of people have those music confessions, I think my rap ones are that I've never listened to The Infamous in its entirety. The only 2pac album I've listened to is All Eyez on Me.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw the Arcade Fire SNL performance. Confession time: I only just heard their first album this morning :wow:

A lot of people have those music confessions, I think my rap ones are that I've never listened to The Infamous in its entirety. The only 2pac album I've listened to is All Eyez on Me.
Confessions thread in the booth would be quite interesting tbh.

I've never listened to a Jay Z album in full. :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've never listened to a Method Man album, and dont feel bad about it. Dont really rate dude. :manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Method Man is one of those meh rappers, he's not shyt by any means but you wouldn't go out of your way to listen to him.

I was never bothered with Wu-Tang Clan come to think of it. :ld:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Breaking Bad series finale today , arcadium is gonna see some serious traffic , i wonder if the gawd hexagram will stop posting :ohhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wu Tang are dope. RZA is a genius, tbh.

Saying that, dude is a terrible rapper. Good lyrics, but its hard to listen to him spit.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Breaking Bad series finale today , arcadium is gonna see some serious traffic , i wonder if the gawd hexagram will stop posting :ohhh:
There have been a lot of articles about how more people have actually been watching BB lately so they catch up and won't get spoiled after the finale, and it's pretty true

Two weeks ago I just watched the whole 2nd half of this season to date, partially because I've never been caught up in the hype of any TV series ever and wanted to see the reactions, posts, etc in real time

I've never been much of a "tv thread" guy, I don't care to speculate or guess as I willingly give myself over to the writers whims... like I know this is entertainment for me, so what's the point trying to guess what's happening next

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.