Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I ask this in the arcadium and get accused of being a fed; what's the best site to stream fairly current fims?

I miss those days when you could jump on tv links... what's good now?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Who's the nikka on the sounders with the 5th element Chris Tucker style haircut?

shyt is clean :ehh:

First mls match of the season for me, better be a good one :birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:leon:

Before I ask this in the arcadium and get accused of being a fed; what's the best site to stream fairly current fims?

i never use those sites, but Putlocker seems like a really good one. came up on a search i did a few weeks ago and looked impressive

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Saw the Arcade Fire SNL performance. Confession time: I only just heard their first album this morning :wow:

A lot of people have those music confessions, I think my rap ones are that I've never listened to The Infamous in its entirety. The only 2pac album I've listened to is All Eyez on Me.
cold weather coming, change that when it drops below 40. one of my favorite records of all time, in any genre
Method Man is one of those meh rappers, he's not shyt by any means but you wouldn't go out of your way to listen to him.

I was never bothered with Wu-Tang Clan come to think of it. :ld:
i never got how dudes could collect all of killarmy's whole catalogue, i don't have the patience to even skim through the affiliates

but not listening to the first two wu tang records, supreme clientele, and liquid swords is just depriving yourself :wow: in 2013 that sounds like something every cool youtube commenter would say, but it's just true :yeshrug:

although at this point maybe you'd think differently, i'll always keep them close to my heart because they remind me of being 11-14 years old

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Just watched this, had to get off the internets last night (Sunday 9pm EST + or -), logged off of twitter, fb, coli etc. as I didnt want to accidentally read spoilers.

Nothing's ever hit me harder :sadcam:

:to: bouta pour out some blue gatorade in memory of ( :whoa: walt was my dude but i aint wasting no alcohol) heisenberg.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Do you have netflix? I'd advise you to get that and not bother with the struggle streams tbh. I got it about a month ago and it's great.:tu:

cold weather coming, change that when it drops below 40. one of my favorite records of all time, in any genre

i never got how dudes could collect all of killarmy's whole catalogue, i don't have the patience to even skim through the affiliates

but not listening to the first two wu tang records, supreme clientele, and liquid swords is just depriving yourself :wow: in 2013 that sounds like something every cool youtube commenter would say, but it's just true :yeshrug:

although at this point maybe you'd think differently, i'll always keep them close to my heart because they remind me of being 11-14 years old

The fear of going back and listening to all these 'classics' is they'll just sound too outdated. Timing is everything, I suppose.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understood this sounding dated thing. For most part you can tell what era every songs were made, it's either good or bad.

shyt most of the music I listen to are old, but if it sounds good, then it sounds good. Honestly to most new music just sounds more glossy, and more technical, but what I've always notice is that most music made after everything went digital, sounds messy ass fukk on systems. The basslines are just loud and drowns out everything, it's so grating.