Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
A wonderful, bizarre discovery has been unearthed in the past few days by British-based football fans who have an Apple iPhone.

The iPhone has an in-built voice activated personal assistant called Siri, and it has now been shown that Siri is a Newcastle fan.

Siri’s allegiance to the Magpies, though, is not born out of some deep-rooted emotional tie to St James’ Park. Instead, Siri says she is a Newcastle fan by default.

When users in the UK ask Siri what football team she supports, the iPhone’s personal assistant now answers:

I always like to support the underdog. I guess that makes me a fan of Newcastle United at the moment.

A screengrab of Siri’s trolling answer as to why she is a Newcastle fan can be seen below.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...h-her-response-about-which-team-she-supports/

:to: Although I divint kna what she means by 'at the moment' we've won nowt for forty fukking year

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/12/cape-verde-world-cup-fifa

how do you miss stuff like this? only in africa.

Fifa has disqualified Cape Verde Islands from the African qualifying play-offs for the 2014 World Cup for fielding an ineligible player in a decisive qualifying match, and reinstated Tunisia.

Fifa says its disciplinary committee decided that Fernando Varela should have been serving a suspension. Tunisia, who will now enter the play-off draw on Monday, complained to the world game's ruling body.

And Cape Verde only finished 1st in their group after being awarded 3-0 wins over Eq. Guinea in 2 matches that they had originally split. :laugh:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
coach of Croatian men’s football team, NK Viktorija Vojakovac
hot-croatian-coach22wtmk.png

hot-croatian-coach19wtmk.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff::laff::laff: how you gonna do that right in mans face...

london graf heads...you're all crackheads (seriously), but the lack of fukks you dudes give...:salute:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs 20 is too late to start my F1 career right? I wanna drop out of school and I think I got the tekks :patrice: