Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Annual State of The Coli portion of the thread.

Like many forums, it won't evolve past the same topics made every couple of weeks. Is it weird to say The Coli is too hung up on race, I refuse to believe people are feeling the effects of race as much as some people say.

Then again this is someone who grew up going to school with all types. And the race issue only came up in HS because it was a Black/Hispanic majority.. and it showed :yeshrug: ... but being in an AP classes coc00n I was barely aware of these issues.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
we all gotta remember that the coli is filled with 16-19 year olds. not to damn that demographic as a whole, but remember how fukkin dumb we all were at that age? and these kids live in the "its cool to say and do anything online" era, so imagine when you grant them anonymity. shyt flies off the charts. one of those 9/11 threads had like 60% of the replies saying they were in first grade playing with blocks or something when it happened. someone said they were in 7th grade, which is a fair number of years behind me relative to school grades, and the other posters called him :flabbynsick: and were shocked to find out he was only 24 :snoop:

so basically these fukkin kids need to get off our lawn

concise

Veteran
Daps
we all gotta remember that the coli is filled with 16-19 year olds. not to damn that demographic as a whole, but remember how fukkin dumb we all were at that age? and these kids live in the "its cool to say and do anything online" era, so imagine when you grant them anonymity. shyt flies off the charts. one of those 9/11 threads had like 60% of the replies saying they were in first grade playing with blocks or something when it happened. someone said they were in 7th grade, which is a fair number of years behind me relative to school grades, and the other posters called him :flabbynsick: and were shocked to find out he was only 24 :snoop:

:laff: Too dumb to even do basic math.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
1239007_746858331992152_1116412611_n.jpg

Fatnaldo :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:wow:

its amazing to me. FOr one, I was one of those 16-19 year olds back in the day. I dont think I ever posted at the level these dudes are on. Kind of scary. I guess its the online attention whoring angle you talking about.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:wow:

its amazing to me. FOr one, I was one of those 16-19 year olds back in the day. I dont think I ever posted at the level these dudes are on. Kind of scary. I guess its the online attention whoring angle you talking about.
The internet was still new for this older age group, so it was slowly figuring things out and appreciation I guess.. I still remember dial-up and first time we got on the internet, fam was around the computer watching my dad talk to a random guy in an AOL chat room like :gladbron:

so I think the younger brehs already grew up in a fukkery-filled internet and don't know any different

EVERYTHING starts out with good intention. The Coli being a great example comparing "then" to "now"....... and then being barely 18 months ago!

just like the 9/11 example, 9/11 might as well be WW2 to all these people, at the same time you expect them to respect it but you also understand they have no idea so why should they care

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The internet was still new for this older age group, so it was slowly figuring things out and appreciation I guess.. I still remember dial-up and first time we got on the internet, fam was around the computer watching my dad talk to a random guy in an AOL chat room like :gladbron:

so I think the younger brehs already grew up in a fukkery-filled internet and don't know any different

EVERYTHING starts out with good intention. The Coli being a great example comparing "then" to "now"....... and then being barely 18 months ago!

just like the 9/11 example, 9/11 might as well be WW2 to all these people, at the same time you expect them to respect it but you also understand they have no idea so why should they care
breh, I remember the prodigy discs :damn:

its always amazing to me. I saw that idiot Alabama player admit that he got paid in college yesterday, and it all hit me. Someone is going to vine a murder they committed one day.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Emmanuel Adebayor has been asked to train with Tottenham's reserves.

Record signing Roberto Soldado has become Spurs' number-one striker following his £26million move from Valencia and Jermain Defoe has been first-choice back-up.

Adebayor barely featured in pre-season and he has not played a competitive game after being given extended compassionate leave following the death of his brother in Togo.

Adebayor returned to London towards the end of last month, but he has gone back to Africa, for what Villas-Boas describes as "personal reasons".

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...adebayor-will-not-be-involved-against-norwich

Montez

Superstar
Daps
breh, I remember the prodigy discs :damn:

its always amazing to me. I saw that idiot Alabama player admit that he got paid in college yesterday, and it all hit me. Someone is going to vine a murder they committed one day.

Just like dude at Wendy's who posted a pic on IG of him eating straight out the frosty machine.

The generation wants recognition and acceptance. Factor in technology taking everything to extremes there are no boundaries.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/12/cape-verde-world-cup-fifa

how do you miss stuff like this? only in africa.

Fifa has disqualified Cape Verde Islands from the African qualifying play-offs for the 2014 World Cup for fielding an ineligible player in a decisive qualifying match, and reinstated Tunisia.

Fifa says its disciplinary committee decided that Fernando Varela should have been serving a suspension. Tunisia, who will now enter the play-off draw on Monday, complained to the world game's ruling body.