Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yeah its sad that he denies it but far be it from me to tell some dude who came up well before being gay was socially acceptable to hurry up and get on with his sexuality/identity issues

i feel bad for dude tbh. if he were 20 years younger, he'd be groundbreaking and receive awards and shyt like frank o.

He's fighting a battle that doesn't need to be fought, folks know what Cee is and folks been doing the :manny: for years

Dude is a legend and still one a top DJ in NY, no need to put himself in situations like this.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Rant: One thing I'll never get (perhaps I've brought this up before) on this website is the bragging, and pledging an allegiance to the particular type of phone you have.

You want a dark corner of the internet go into the apple and android threads, a bunch of piss stains giddily feeling themselves over the latest plastic (literally) bullshyt.

It essentially is a thread of people talking about stuff. Inconsequential stuff, people propping themselves up, constantly reassuring their egos and brains that they made the rational, right choice for whatever overpriced nonsense they, in fact, have an emotional connection to. That's the only reason that explains it, no one rationally goes out and buys a plastic lime green iPhone with the same features over and over for however much it is. They've emotionally convinced themselves that they've made the right decision, and they have to prove it to everyone.

I actually really hate those threads more than any I've seen on here :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Rant: One thing I'll never get (perhaps I've brought this up before) on this website is the bragging, and pledging an allegiance to the particular type of phone you have.

You want a dark corner of the internet go into the apple and android threads, a bunch of piss stains giddily feeling themselves over the latest plastic (literally) bullshyt.

It essentially is a thread of people talking about stuff. Inconsequential stuff, people propping themselves up, constantly reassuring their egos and brains that they made the rational, right choice for whatever overpriced nonsense they, in fact, have an emotional connection to. That's the only reason that explains it, no one rationally goes out and buys a plastic lime green iPhone with the same features over and over for however much it is. They've emotionally convinced themselves that they've made the right decision, and they have to prove it to everyone.

breh i was just thinking about this today. i was playing ball and a friend of my friend came over to the court and started crackin on my friend's shattered screen on his galaxy s9000 or whatever it is. i made some dumb joke in passing like " :umad: looks like your phone got in a fight with an iphone", something stupid and relatively unfunny like that. other dude laughed like " :heh: that was good hahahaha... :birdman: but that wouldn't happen"

:wtf: how you just made my unfunny joke even worse

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Same exact thing with console wars. I truly can't understand it. Who cares what system the next man wants to play with? These guys TRULY act like they're getting paid commission by how much they can push their "xbots" and "3cepts" label

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
breh i was just thinking about this today. i was playing ball and a friend of my friend came over to the court and started crackin on my friend's shattered screen on his galaxy s9000 or whatever it is. i made some dumb joke in passing like " :umad: looks like your phone got in a fight with an iphone", something stupid and relatively unfunny like that. other dude laughed like " :heh: that was good hahahaha... :birdman: but that wouldn't happen"

:wtf: how you just made my unfunny joke even worse

It's sorta weird when you encounter a fanboy in real life. Like some weird being that crawled out of your screen ala The Ring or Poltergeist.

My old roommate would venture into the fanboy realm because he owns all apple and has had I think every iPhone. He spent about 20 minutes extolling the virtues of the iPad and explaining why it was not a luxury, but a necessity. Reasons that boiled down to, when he was too lazy, or didn't want to use or go get his mac, the iPad was in arms length, as was his phone that had the exact same features as the iPad :snoop: :why:

Can only imagine how Google Glass is gonna change shyt. Saw some lady strutting around downtown this past weekend like she owned the place wearing a pair, taking screen shots, talking to it. Should've told her to fukk off really.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
im happy to say i have very little idea of what google glass actually is. i care about enough worthless shyt, i dont need some skynet device added to my list

concise

Veteran
Daps
And I've been reading up lots on google glass, not because I want one, but because I find it's ability to covertly record people without any trademark gestures (like the fact that you can see someone holding up and focusing with a camera) very interesting, both good and bad.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Bury Da Bwoy , you did it :wow:
5th in the Top 5 hottest threads.
And you didn't even replied once after you started the fire :pachaha:

I always forget how big Cristiano is. He's the prototype :ohlawd:
img-photo-cr7-tout-petit-face-au-shaq-1375718614_x610_articles-171944.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
that exact thread with the exact samd video had already been posted in tlr before and the same people debating it last month at it again.
Wonderful.
So who will create the same one again next month ? :pachaha:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that exact thread with the exact samd video had already been posted in tlr before and the same people debating it last month at it again.
Wonderful.

Why you mad doe? :dwillhuh: you should be congratulating a fellow oft bredrin on a successful troll.