Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, we are down 0-1 against Belarus.
I'm on the verge of stopping supporting my NT, brehs, it's beginning to be too much for me to bear. :wow:

shytty ball movement (Belarus' one is so much fluider, faster and more accurate than ours). shytty offense (500 minutes and counting without scoring). shytty defense thanks to our shytty full-backs.
Hell, Hleb who's playing as a false 9 and who's 50 yo is wreaking havoc in our defense.
The only way for us to be dangerous is with set-pieces and through Ribéry (and dude is double-teamed every time). We so slow in building chances that we don't even create any...

:beli:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, we are down 0-1 against Belarus.
I'm on the verge of stopping supporting my NT, brehs, it's beginning to be too much for me to bear. :wow:

shytty ball movement (Belarus' one is so much fluider, faster and more accurate than ours). shytty offense (500 minutes and counting without scoring). shytty defense thanks to our shytty full-backs.
Hell, Hleb who's playing as a false 9 and who's 50 yo is wreaking havoc in our defense.
The only way for us to be dangerous is with set-pieces and through Ribéry (and dude is double-teamed every time). We so slow in building chances that we don't even create any...

:beli:

You don't want to miss the Jeremie Boga era. :whoa:

Little pain now will make it much sweeter.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You don't want to miss the Jeremie Boga era. :whoa:

Little pain now will make it much sweeter.
The youngins today will not make it to Brazil and I'm not sure they will make it to 2016 except if we have a coach ready to destroy and rebuild around new people.
There's something missing in that team. I had a trill when we drew against Spain because if we hadn't as much talent or skill than Spain we had more determination and heart. These days, there's no team spirit, no soul, the team is empty, I don't feel no will to win, no hunger in the way they play. So add that to the lack of talent and proper animation and tactics, you have weak ass team. Well I have.
:sadcam:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The youngins today will not make it to Brazil and I'm not sure they will make it to 2016 except if we have a coach ready to destroy and rebuild around new people.
There's something missing in that team. I had a trill when we drew against Spain because if we hadn't as much talent or skill than Spain we had more determination and heart. These days, there's no team spirit, no soul, the team is empty, I don't feel no will to win, no hunger in the way they play. So add that to the lack of talent and proper animation and tactics, you have weak ass team. Well I have.
:sadcam:
Too many immigrants :mjpls: @yoyoyo1 voice