Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Pretty much every Anglo island is the friendly version of Jamaica. To varying degrees. We are a special breed of turnt the fukk up.

Like the Caymans, Jamaica's sophisticated, educated, mild-tempered, affluent sibling.

The other islanders are what people think Jamaicans are. Warm smiles and good vibes and shyt. Not violent murder on a world leading scale and a reputation the world over for establishing poorly organized criminal syndicates.
do they even allow t shirts on the cayman islands? shyt, i can only imagine what it's like in the british virgin islands. dude's still doffin caps and wearing wingtips out there

when the wailers got big jamaica was like :wtf: war dey frum

concise

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much every Anglo island is the friendly version of Jamaica. To varying degrees. We are a special breed of turnt the fukk up.

Like the Caymans, Jamaica's sophisticated, educated, mild-tempered, affluent sibling.

The other islanders are what people think Jamaicans are. Warm smiles and good vibes and shyt. Not violent murder on a world leading scale and a reputation the world over for establishing poorly organized criminal syndicates.

:dead: true

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Trinidad is much more dangerous than Jamaica.

Gang shootings everyday and tourists getting caught slipping followed from the airports

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Trinidad is much more dangerous than Jamaica.

Gang shootings everyday and tourists getting caught slipping followed from the airports
Them brehs ain't Top Ten in the murder rate. They're working on it, but they're not there yet. A year or two ago Jamaica was only behind Honduras and El Salvador. Cops waging a gang war on the gangs has slowed it down a bit.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I've seen the Drake 'Find Your Love' video. This is all true :ehh:

do they even allow t shirts on the cayman islands? shyt, i can only imagine what it's like in the british virgin islands. dude's still doffin caps and wearing wingtips out there

when the wailers got big jamaica was like :wtf: war dey frum

A small part of my family is from the US Virgin Islands, it's all black down there. They stayed with at my house once, can only describe them by saying they are island as fukk.

I reckon it's the same with the British Virgin Islands :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've seen the Drake 'Find Your Love' video. This is all true :ehh:

A small part of my family is from the US Virgin Islands, it's all black down there. They stayed with at my house once, can only describe them by saying they are island as fukk.

I reckon it's the same with the British Virgin Islands :manny:
:whoa: no no no no

dont ruin this for me

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill