Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
friendly has a different meaning in different cultures

like i know russians and other slavs who say americans are too friendly

my brazilian friends say americans aren't friendly enough

"friendly" in one culture is overbearing in another.

:manny:

btw @Don Rhymus @mastermind @Liu Kang and anyone else involved in the troll discussion last week

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/boomer-is-the-worst-on-play-by-play.145870/#post-5387733

:heh:

I've known Caribbeans from just about every country, and they are some unfriendly fukkers, I love em tho.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_m5xlialHal1r2nfaho1_500.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Trinidad is much more dangerous than Jamaica.

Gang shootings everyday and tourists getting caught slipping followed from the airports

Trinidad seduces people with their personalities and beautiful women :noah: but Trinidad is certified. Kidnappings, Beetham Highway, Laventille, Venezuela being right across the water :whoa:. Factor in all the money circulating down there :banderas:

Guyana is just some gully motherfukkers :salute: they been killers from the beginning.

Saying all that St. Kitts is the murder capital of the Caribbean.

Barbados is the most unfriendly island by far. Not even close.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2013 Nadal on hardcourt man, undefeated...
QkqAYyB.png

Man, 2013 Nadal on hardcourt ? Undefeated...
QkqAYyB.png

Your point being? This isn't clay, he's not invincible on that surface. Furthermore, Djokovic usually puts up a fight at least...so i'll say once again

Djokovic went out like a hoe last night :rudy:

anyway, in other news

:heh: I haven't seen fantano take a wet sheet on an album in a long while, probs since the false review for that limp bizkit gold cobra album

In turn, I haven't seen his viewers sheet on him since probs an odd future review. Or Nas's life is good review. I can't stand the Artic Monkey's anyway so his review just sounds like :salute: to me even though I haven't listened to it loool

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Your point being? This isn't clay, he's not invincible on that surface. Furthermore, Djokovic usually puts up a fight at least...so i'll say once again

Djokovic went out like a hoe last night :rudy:[...]
My point being that Nadal was the favourite and Nole losing is logical.
And FYI, Rafa lost 3 times this year : 2 of his losses were on clay : Djoko in Monte-Carlo and an unkown in Chile. The other one being at Wimby.
I don't know if you followed the season but if you did, you would have known that 2013 Nadal IS invicible on hardcourt and not on clay.

Here's his body-count (only the top 10) on hardcourt this year before the USO :
- Indian Wells : Federer, Berdych, Delpo
- Montreal : Janowisz, Djoker, Raonic
- Cincy : Federer, Berdych, Isner

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
anyway, in other news

:heh: I haven't seen fantano take a wet sheet on an album in a long while, probs since the false review for that limp bizkit gold cobra album

In turn, I haven't seen his viewers sheet on him since probs an odd future review. Or Nas's life is good review. I can't stand the Artic Monkey's anyway so his review just sounds like :salute: to me even though I haven't listened to it loool

I actually agree with him tbh. Don't get me wrong, I like some songs on the album like I said earlier, but this album hasn't sat well with me like the others.

I actually usually agree with fantano more often than not I just realized.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point being that Nadal was the favourite and Nole losing is logical.
And FYI, Rafa lost 3 times this year : 2 of his losses were on clay : Djoko in Monte-Carlo and an unkown in Chile. The other one being at Wimby.
I don't know if you followed the season but if you did, you would have known that 2013 Nadal IS invicible on hardcourt and not on clay.

Here's his body-count (only the top 10) on hardcourt this year before the USO :
- Indian Wells : Federer, Berdych, Delpo
- Montreal : Janowisz, Djoker, Raonic
- Cincy : Federer, Berdych, Isner

:snoop: breh? I'm not moaning about Djokovic losing, i'm moaning about him rolling over. He gave up towards the end of the third set

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with him tbh. Don't get me wrong, I like some songs on the album like I said earlier, but this album hasn't sat well with me like the others.

I actually usually agree with fantano more often than not I just realized.

:manny: fair enough. I posted this cos I know alot of the brehs in this thread had been very positive towards the album so I just wanted to see what brehs responses would be.

And in regards to fantano, when it comes to hip hop he is very hit or miss. He can make a very insightful observation and then turn around and have something really obvious fly over his head.

Like the life is good review. I think that album is very avg, especially for a nas album...and I agreed with most of his points, but then he turned around and said he didn't understand why their was an amy winehouse collab, showing he didn't even know the two had a very extenisive personal and musical history between them. It's things like that that make me take his opinions with a pinch of salt (and make me hesitate listening to albums he reviews) when he's reviewing albums for genres I don't really have much knowledge on.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the fukking feed went out during the uzbekistan/jordan penalty shootout :bryan:

watching a stream of a bunch of arabic guys sitting around listening to updates :bryan:

jordan wins the shootout 9-8, only reason i know this is because they cut to the jordanian fans