Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Speaking of positions, I always played center forward but since I developed tekks I been on the wing cooking fullbacks :ohlawd:

I wanna join my school's club team but man is lazy beyond belief and I don't feel like running :flabbynsick: if I don't get this job I applied for I might man up and do it though.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of positions, I always played center forward but since I developed tekks I been on the wing cooking fullbacks :ohlawd:

I wanna join my school's club team but man is lazy beyond belief and I don't feel like running :flabbynsick: if I don't get this job I applied for I might man up and do it though.

So basically, you are Bendtner?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Put my name on a jersey and I would sell 30 time more than his Juventus jersey :ufdup:

Hold up, did he even sell one :ohhh:

Grams. The Marketing Juggernaut :blessed:

I think Darren Gough from Talksport bought the only Bendtner jersey

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It’s playoff time to decide promotion in Brazil’s lower divisions, a time and place where absolutely anything can happen. Case in point: In the Serie D playoffs, a brazen staff member jumped onto the field to make an illegal save to keep his team from elimination!

Aparecidence were tied 2-2 against Tupi, but about to advance to the quarterfinal stage on away goals when Tupi striker Ademilson was clear on goal. Already having beat the goalkeeper, Ademilson was sure to score the tie-winning goal. Then, incredibly, a team masseur of Aparecidence stepped in to make two stops before running for his life and out of the Tupi stadium.

Aparecidence hung on for the aggregate victory, but Tupi are reportedly looking to appeal to the courts and have the result reversed.

:laff: at the dude booking it outta there after robbing Tupi.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

uVQQH7Z.png
the man has changed :damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
is it just me or is trinidad the friendly version of jamaica
Pretty much every Anglo island is the friendly version of Jamaica. To varying degrees. We are a special breed of turnt the fukk up.

Like the Caymans, Jamaica's sophisticated, educated, mild-tempered, affluent sibling.

The other islanders are what people think Jamaicans are. Warm smiles and good vibes and shyt. Not violent murder on a world leading scale and a reputation the world over for establishing poorly organized criminal syndicates.