Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs, I just can't understand that Twerking fad. I just can't.
I think it's one of the most disgraceful movement that happened to US black women and now every US women from every complexion wants do reach that low.
its not really a fad

been around for at least 5 years, on youtube. As well as its various offshoots like "clapping" "popping" and a few others.

IT is def disgraceful, there is nothing else to say about it. But while they degrade themselves on youtube, dont think I am not going to click play and watch the degradation at play. :steviej:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You fukking up.

They just opened a house/techno bar in Denver (I say just opened because I just found out about it). Maxxi Soundsystem is in this weekend I think but they have Dusky coming through in a few weeks :ohlawd:

That plus Holy Ghost, Disclosure and Toro y Moi are all coming thru the city in the next few weeks. About to get serious :whew:
You'd be surprised at how few of those type of acts we get down here. The Deep sound just isn't hitting. Eats Everything being here was so left field I had to go, and even then you could see why his all-base everything endless banger vibe would connect.

Disclosure did Ultra and you can hear crickets :sadcam: The farthest south they're coming any time soon is Atlanta.

You brehs had that HARD Knife Party/Diplo/Floss/Disclosure show at Red Rocks last month.

fukking Dusky :noah:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The white man gives humanity the ideas of gravity and evolution. The black man gives us twerking.

Step it up eh lads.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The white man gives humanity diseases and unnecessary wars

tumblr_mgpfh5YRnr1qg6og6o1_500.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gilver, young yogurt, thug life, and sometimes Malc (hit or miss) are the only funny trolls on the site

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Black people had those unnecessary wars too, all them inter-village/tribe squabbles, don't be mad because we did it bigger and better pal.:blessed:
Was watching that bike trip that Obi Wan and his unfamous friend did through Africa.

British World War II funeral monuments in Ethiopia. Take a fukking bow :wow:
Gilver, young yogurt, thug life, and sometimes Malc (hit or miss) are the only funny trolls on the site
Yogurt is the poster most likely to drop an absolute gem in a random ass thread. His hit rate is low as he's always trying, but ay dios mio when he connects :heh:

You forgot Buckeye Fever though. I feel like I laugh at his posts more than anyone on this site.