Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I told you breh. That AJ Lee thread is one of the dark corners of the internet.
so dark that this dude had to wander out of plato's cave to remind people of his semen-coated e-dungeon in a complete non-sequitir

also check this shyt out

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-l...amar-got-bodied-on-both-of-his-albums.144826/

this hoe @euro slut dropping troll bombs in the booth and rarely wanders in here, i wonder how it would've gone in that thread in terms of people c/s'ing if he had established the fact that he was a british pakistani law student

coli racism :ohlawd:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
google twerking (or popping or clapping -- cant remember -- in a walmart and watch her videos

her ass phat as shyt, but clapping in an office :beli:

but id love to give her that work :ohlawd:
Yeah Caramel Kitten.
She has a vid where she twerking next to a police car and "singing" "Twerking by the Po-leece, twerking by the pigs" :pachaha:

EDIT : Video :pachaha:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zambia is out, people here are drinking themselves outta their misery. They played pretty well for a match without their two top strikers though. Ah well. It's a wrap for Renard and this generation but they'll always have 2012.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
We drawing against Georgia 0-0 :beli:
And we playing a 4/2/2/2 so there's nobody in the midfield where we need weight. Deschamps, please switch to a 4/4/2 diamond. Enough of that double-pivot above all against "smaller" teams :sadcam:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
welbeck.gif

Danny... that pace, that first touch.... :wow:

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
so dark that this dude had to wander out of plato's cave to remind people of his semen-coated e-dungeon in a complete non-sequitir

also check this shyt out

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-l...amar-got-bodied-on-both-of-his-albums.144826/

this hoe @euro slut dropping troll bombs in the booth and rarely wanders in here, i wonder how it would've gone in that thread in terms of people c/s'ing if he had established the fact that he was a british pakistani law student

coli racism :ohlawd:
back up breh, the uk thread taking over this shytty thread anyway

im starting a DYNASTY muthafukka