Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I've thought about It before. I think about that quote sometimes, 'the best way to complain is to make things' one of these days perhaps :ld:
The hardest part of a journey is the first step :lolbron:
Gather some momentum than jump, it can begin with useless stuff but as time goes, you will focus, I guess.
For the record I liked your idea for the arts/writing sub forum.
I hope that could be a good asset to the forum.
The forum is too "ghetto" (not saying that in a bad way just as in sports, piff, gossip, rap and unfortunately race matters) and having a different (sub-)forum more about arts could be great because it could bring a new audience or at least expand the views of the existing one. The likes of Walt or General Mills have a thing going on with their stories so if gathered in a forum that could spark something IMO. The Walt thread made me realized that people still like reading. They just need interesting stuff to read.

EDIT : I think I will create a thread about it in Event Staff.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If I ever come to America, who wants to give me a place to stay?

We'll hit the town lads, fukking smash it to pieces, oi oi and all that.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield fukking infinity ink are going to be in Miami, but I can't go :sadbron:

You fukking up.

They just opened a house/techno bar in Denver (I say just opened because I just found out about it). Maxxi Soundsystem is in this weekend I think but they have Dusky coming through in a few weeks :ohlawd:

That plus Holy Ghost, Disclosure and Toro y Moi are all coming thru the city in the next few weeks. About to get serious :whew:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I just can't understand that Twerking fad. I just can't.
I think it's one of the most disgraceful movement that happened to US black women and now every US women from every complexion wants do reach that low.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If I ever come to America, who wants to give me a place to stay?

We'll hit the town lads, fukking smash it to pieces, oi oi and all that.
I got you :salute:

your whole neanderthal brow thing wont work here though

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs, I just can't understand that Twerking fad. I just can't.
I think it's one of the most disgraceful movement that happened to US black women and now every US women from every complexion wants do reach that low.
It's stupid as fukk. And thirsty nikkas will be like "what are you gay, don't you wanna see some ass?" like breh if I wanted to see some ass I'd go outside and try to get some myself :stopitslime: or atleast hit up xvideos :mjpls:

What's the point of twerking if I know you can't do it when a dikk is in you :usure:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I got you :salute:

your whole neanderthal brow thing wont work here though
I don't get it. Is this some sort of saying or are you implying i don't have exceptionally groomed eyebrows.

If it's the latter lemme tell you, women always ask me if i groom my eyebrows, but i don't. They're all natural.

Same with my hair, they always ask me if i straighten it(it's not even long enough to straighten, even at its longest, dumb bytches) but i'm like naaaaaah, and they get all jealous.