Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't really troll, i'm just fairly British.
fixed

buckeye is the most consistent, i remember cracking up at his threads in my sophomore year of college, and i've been outta school 5 years :bow:

yogurt :dead: he'll come into some black militant thread about how cacs this and that and the third and drop some angry ass post and finish it with "but with that being said i'm tryin to see what dude's pipe game like no homo"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yogurt is the poster most likely to drop an absolute gem in a random ass thread. His hit rate is low as he's always trying, but ay dios mio when he connects :heh:

You forgot Buckeye Fever though. I feel like I laugh at his posts more than anyone on this site.
Once I understood Buck, I started dapping him up.

He dropped the gay steeze and went straight to right wing stuff. I sit back like :russ:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Once I understood Buck, I started dapping him up.

He dropped the gay steeze and went straight to right wing stuff. I sit back like :russ:
breh when he hit the "i was a full time janitor at OSU and every day i closed my eyes and said a prayer for the students, faculty, and staff" in the college fan legitimacy thread... :deadrose:

i think behind it all dude is really an accomplished humorist or something

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I guess youre not a fan of daggering then

Daggering is the worst, but that's a yardie thing, I was being specific with african-americans.
But yeah daggering is the lowest of the low. That's not even a dance, there's no sensuality, no rhythm, no seduction, it's just sex mimic. Utterly disgraceful.
its not really a fad

been around for at least 5 years, on youtube. As well as its various offshoots like "clapping" "popping" and a few others.

IT is def disgraceful, there is nothing else to say about it. But while they degrade themselves on youtube, dont think I am not going to click play and watch the degradation at play. :steviej:
:lolbron:
Yeah I know it was more than a fad, I wanted to call it a movement but movement was a way too noble term.

Honestly it's not even hate. It's just such deculturized movement only skill-based. It's synthetic, rootless. It's like a pure lyricism rap without the flow, without the content, without the passion, without the culture. I posted a few soukouss tracks a few pages back and the women were dancing and moving their asses too but it wasn't just that. There were more to it, that was fitting into a culture, with the music and the overall dancing.

Twerking is women shaking their asses in doggy-style position or in frog position, shaking their asses wile doing a split, shaking their asses while doing a headstand, shaking the left asscheek asynchronously with the right one or clapping both and so on. Even if I can't deny the skills that a woman needs to reach that level of ass shaking I can't help but :snoop:.
I can understand twerking as part of the stripper attire. It's logical. But as a "dance", it doesn't make sense.
And the worst is that I once saw girls twerking on graves : adding bad taste to the disgrace of the very dance :beli:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
qwu.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh when he hit the "i was a full time janitor at OSU and every day i closed my eyes and said a prayer for the students, faculty, and staff" in the college fan legitimacy thread... :deadrose:

i think behind it all dude is really an accomplished humorist or something
yeah, he is, iirc.

I remember him having a site or something where he talked about his stories.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I admire full time trolls. I'm too image conscious and self-obsessed to be someone else entirely

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Daggering is the worst, but that's a yardie thing, I was being specific with african-americans.
But yeah daggering is the lowest of the low. That's not even a dance, there's no sensuality, no rhythm, no seduction, it's just sex mimic. Utterly disgraceful.

Yeah I know it was more than a fad, I wanted to call it a movement but movement was a way too noble term.

Honestly it's not even hate. It's just such deculturized movement only skill-based. It's synthetic, rootless. It's like a pure lyricism rap without the flow, without the content, without the passion, without the culture. I posted a few soukouss tracks a few pages back and the women were dancing and moving their asses too but it wasn't just that. There were more to it, that was fitting into a culture, with the music and the overall dancing.

Twerking is women shaking their asses in doggy-style position or in frog position, shaking their asses wile doing a split, shaking their asses while doing a headstand, shaking the left asscheek asynchronously with the right one or clapping both and so on. Even if I can't deny the skills that a woman needs to reach that level of ass shaking I can't help but :snoop:.
I can understand twerking as part of the stripper attire. It's logical. But as a "dance", it doesn't make sense.
And the worst is that I once saw girls twerking on graves : adding bad taste to the disgrace of the very dance :beli:
breh dont get too worried about it. it's not really a dance, it's just a name given to the way the ass moves when girls shake it. talentless hoodrats tried to make it a youtube meme thinking they could somehow get money out of it :why: i'd really like to see their business plan tbh :patrice: then white girls fetishized and when white girls do shyt, the american media pays attention

"twerkers" was just a name we'd give to girls who did a lot of sensual dancing at gogo parties. everything else came from dances that strippers do

edit: it's also not something all black american girls do...there's a reason we had to ID the twerkers, because not all girls were down to do it and thus didn't get approached as voraciously

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

google twerking (or popping or clapping -- cant remember -- in a walmart and watch her videos

her ass phat as shyt, but clapping in an office :beli:

but id love to give her that work :ohlawd:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
For the record, i don't find 'twerking' or 'clapping' attractive at all.

But then again i'm white so :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm just not huge on massive arses and the manipulating of those arses for show.

But then again i'm white so :manny: