Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CAF qualifiers preview: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/03/africa-world-cup-qualifying-2014

Will be some serious drama this weekend with so many spots up for grabs. African qualifying is usually good for at least one shock upset. Really hope Ethiopia goes through. Nigeria needs a win/draw but are out with a loss. Winner of Congo-Burkina Faso wins their group. Zambia needs a miracle win in Kumasi to go through to the playoffs, but they do have the best record against Ghana in Africa in recent history.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...iel-Levy-tried-block-Mesut-Ozils-Arsenal.html

article-2410909-1B74DD60000005DC-261_306x423.jpg
:lolbron:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We've all been taking L's recently huh :yeshrug:
Speak for yourselves.

I've been on a ruthless dubya streak of late. Back on that #LAD shyt :patrice:

Gilver ain't lovin' these hoes no mo' :manny:

I mean i don't mean to brag(pffft, who am i kidding, i mean to brag). I had sex with 2 different girls in the space of 3 hours last night.

7pm, girl 1: "Yeah so i'm going out with my mates tonight so i'll have to go soon..sooooo...? *SEX*"
10pm, girl 2: "Been with my mates all day, glad i'm finally with you....sooooo.....? *SEX*"

These dumb bytches...

ib20jyzcs75mDs.gif

Hit them both from the back too just so i could compare. fukk a bytch. :obama:

Now i'm not going to lie, this ruthless W streak has been ff the back of some L's, but these L's have been avenged with massive interest, i'm feeling good.:ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
one-starred by a bytch and a tracksuit wearing scottish fetus chef

:ehh: really not as bad as it seems
I cooked up a double batch last night as discussed above. Tracksuits were no where to be seen. The chinos never even came halfway down during both acts. I ain't taking my pants all the way off for no bytches anymore :camby:

Especially not skinny legged chinos, they're an absolute c*nt to get off in the first place, doesn't lend to the 'lets fukk immediately' mood i'm trying to set.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Speak for yourselves.

I've been on a ruthless dubya streak of late. Back on that #LAD shyt :patrice:

Gilver ain't lovin' these hoes no mo' :manny:

I mean i don't mean to brag(pffft, who am i kidding, i mean to brag). I had sex with 2 different girls in the space of 3 hours last night.

7pm, girl 1: "Yeah so i'm going out with my mates tonight so i'll have to go soon..sooooo...? *SEX*"
10pm, girl 2: "Been with my mates all day, glad i'm finally with you....sooooo.....? *SEX*"

These dumb bytches...

ib20jyzcs75mDs.gif

Hit them both from the back too just so i could compare. fukk a bytch. :obama:

Now i'm not going to lie, this ruthless W streak has been ff the back of some L's, but these L's have been avenged with massive interest, i'm feeling good.:ld:
bytches ain't shyt. :myman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills You're having withdrawals from not being in Brazil breh, all that Murrica' propaganda is slowly eating at your soul. You need to take a brazilian vacation and relive this carefree-caipirinha-sipping, bundalicious-bytching,vodka-ou-água-de-coco listening, eu sou patrão, não funcionario glistening!!

:ahh:

:lawd: i'll be in rio and hopefully salvador in november

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
all those brazilian songs sound the same to me, so my favorite is always

practically a winner for incorporating msn messenger sounds