Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Football-clich-s-venn-dia-001.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
have to disagree, found it very entertaining and a good look into the british football mentality (no seriousness, all drama)

the style was great, it was no grant wahl, it was better

Think I just hate Vice. This is a new development in my life. Their way of reporting issues and stories is annoying, that's all. The topics are always interesting, but they seem to fukk it up every time with their simplistic points and glossing over of facts.

Any of you brehs read/watched Into the Wild? :lupe:

Never saw it. One of my best brehs from high school, during high school saw it, and swore it changed his life. I read the wiki on the movie and the real dude and came to the conclusion that he was a moron. Hard lines.

But hey, if he wanted to die let em die :manny:

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
ey brehs.

Watching this match right now, didn't even know it was gonna be on. Had a flashback this morning of meeting this lady who looked just like Sydney Leroux in the face, thicker, older (maybe late 20s), and without tats. Wanted to say something but, alas, I was on the clock and I don't know the proper protocol for that.

Just. :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@mastermind @horse. kills don't duck this post :banderas:

Brehs am I a c00n if sometimes I wish I was white so life can be easier? :patrice:
i didnt :damn: :sadbron: and no :yeshrug:

not to start "that conversation" (although YOU started it :patrice: ) but all that shyt mostly comes down to economic empowerment. you're basically wishing you were in a more powerful position, and that is defined by how much money you have, maybe not ultimately ultimately ULTIMATELY, but in a very real sense, you wanna have it easier. money makes shyt easier. it doesnt bring foundational happiness tho, and white people are just as upset as black people are, even with incredible societal privileges.

basically what i'm saying is that if you were white you couldn't say ting and mandem with such prowess, so fukk it right?

@penfield :banderas: superdaps on the vice hate. how you gonna have the balls to get the access they have and make 7 minute clips :what: shyt infuriates me breh. their ending line to every story should be "in the end, shyt's fukked up, seeyabye"

i hate them because i enjoy most of their stories until i realize they played just the tip with my brain. and they did it with a smile. they're the strippers of journalism, we all wanna see what they can do but they never (i mean rarely in my case :youngsabo: ) let us get IN