Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i didnt :damn: :sadbron: and no :yeshrug:

not to start "that conversation" (although YOU started it :patrice: ) but all that shyt mostly comes down to economic empowerment. you're basically wishing you were in a more powerful position, and that is defined by how much money you have, maybe not ultimately ultimately ULTIMATELY, but in a very real sense, you wanna have it easier. money makes shyt easier. it doesnt bring foundational happiness tho, and white people are just as upset as black people are, even with incredible societal privileges.

basically what i'm saying is that if you were white you couldn't say ting and mandem with such prowess, so fukk it right?
Top 50 quote I ever heard in my life :ohhh:

but in general breh. White people can do whatever they want without being criticized for the most part. Plus there isn't as much division in the cac communities like black communities (colorism and dem tings dere)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Top 50 quote I ever heard in my life :ohhh:

but in general breh. White people can do whatever they want without being criticized for the most part. Plus there isn't as much division in the cac communities like black communities (colorism and dem tings dere)
i've been having a bad few days, some life-changing shyt goin on in my life, and i wish i could give you words of inspiration, but i think what it comes down to is that the world is fukked up and people gotta count small victories to stay happy and at peace

:to:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been having a bad few days, some life-changing shyt goin on in my life, and i wish i could give you words of inspiration, but i think what it comes down to is that the world is fukked up and people gotta count small victories to stay happy and at peace

:to:

It's all good my friend, we gotta go through shyt sometimes, but it sounds like you understand this already.
All I can say to you, is that life is a beautiful struggle, and it's the few beautiful things that keep us going on.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's all good my friend, we gotta go through shyt sometimes, but it sounds like you understand this already.
All I can say to you, is that life is a beautiful struggle, and it's the few beautiful things that keep us going on.
:salute:

some of you brehs might remember me getting clean and getting my life on track. that's actually been pretty successful :ehh: can't complain tbh

but my boy...my fukkin BREH hunnid grand...he's so much deeper in this shyt. had to cut him off brehs :to: shyt cuts deep but there's nothing else to be done. anyway i dont wanna go into detail but this shyt is just dulling

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i'm starting to get to the point, where I just say fukk it, i'm enjoying my life. fukk it if I don't make any real money, fukk it if don't own my crib, fukk it if I don't own a car anymore. I'm still pulling better quality of women, than dudes who got all that shyt.

Long as I got music in my life, and some good people around, i'm good.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

some of you brehs might remember me getting clean and getting my life on track. that's actually been pretty successful :ehh: can't complain tbh

but my boy...my fukkin BREH hunnid grand...he's so much deeper in this shyt. had to cut him off brehs :to: shyt cuts deep but there's nothing else to be done. anyway i dont wanna go into detail but this shyt is just dulling

That's the hardest shyt right there, letting people go. Hope your man find his way at some point. It's hard to find your way back, when you've been lost for so long. But please, even tho you might have cut him off now, don't give up on him.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think i'm starting to get to the point, where I just say fukk it, i'm enjoying my life. fukk it if I don't make any real money, fukk it if don't own my crib, fukk it if I don't own a car anymore. I'm still pulling better quality of women, than dudes who got all that shyt.

Long as I got music in my life, and some good people around, i'm good.
whatever works really

just make sure you save money so you can will it to someone/thing you care about and/or give it a kid if you ever have one

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That's the hardest shyt right there, letting people go. Hope your man find his way at some point. It's hard to find your way back, when you've been lost for so long. But please, even tho you might have cut him off now, don't give up on him.
i think it's impossible to give up on him in my own brain. but i just cant be there like i've been for 15 years. hopefully this will be that rock-bottom moment for him, but who knows.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think it's impossible to give up on him in my own brain. but i just cant be there like i've been for 15 years. hopefully this will be that rock-bottom moment for him, but who knows.

I work with a dude, who about two years was finally able to beat his addiction to heroin, and he told me. The day he decided he was gonna stop, he just looked in the mirror, and saw a person he didn't know, and that was it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I work with a dude, who about two years was finally able to beat his addiction to heroin, and he told me. The day he decided he was gonna stop, he just looked in the mirror, and saw a person he didn't know, and that was it.
that's some real shyt, in my own case i saw someone i didnt like, but then again i didnt do heroin.

i heard from a friend of mine who's kinda his j/o that he said he was gonna quit. we'll see

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I don't know how anyone could one star this thread. The discussions in here...

tumblr_mfq27o5ShZ1rby8sro1_250.gif

OFT family I swear to gawd

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never saw it. One of my best brehs from high school, during high school saw it, and swore it changed his life. I read the wiki on the movie and the real dude and came to the conclusion that he was a moron. Hard lines.

But hey, if he wanted to die let em die :manny:

I initially thought the same, and still do to some extent tbh, but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was unhinged.

Surprised so many have romanticised his actions and death, searched his name up on twitter and all the morons are at it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Think I just hate Vice. This is a new development in my life. Their way of reporting issues and stories is annoying, that's all. The topics are always interesting, but they seem to fukk it up every time with their simplistic points and glossing over of facts.
[...]
You talking about the articles or about the docs ?