Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Woodward_zpsd14ea72e.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well you do, but you dont bring it up with Pogba. You think your proper sly, when you using Raiola name in connection with Balotelli. Oh wait till Raiola starts hawking Balotelli around. When deep down, what your really sayin is that Raiola took my precious Pogba away from United, how dare he get his client 70k p/w and send him to Juve. And because Balotelli is with him, he will do the samething.

You can get away with a struggle midfield when Fergie was there because Fergie whole philosphy was too attack, Moyes philosphy is too keep it tight
:ohhh: so my repress anger at Pogba leaving is making me say dumb shyt about Raiola and Balotelli?? :wow: Kunty Freud :heh:

what im saying is that Balotelli has really improved. How long before RM or PSG put a bid in(Madrid already had an offer rejected back in july :heh:). ?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United getting tricked by imposters:krs::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Oh, how the mighty have fallen:lolbron:
Damn breh it seems that gone are the days when United could throw $7-10 million to an agent to get a deal through. With Fergie gone Glazers might finally be exposed.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Moyes and his amateur transfer dealing this summer :laff: doesn't he realise that he's at Manchester United not "small club" Everton.

Arsenal signing Ozil :ehh::ohhh::whew: for £42M :whoo: :ooh::krs: cant knock that purchase, wont be enough to turn them into title challengers but should make the race for 4th place with Spurs and liverpool more interesting :popcorn:. They still lack a top DM and central defender, needed another goot striker aswell. Too many lightweights in the team.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fergie's greatness can't be denied but you don't win the league by 11 points and have Real Madrid beat in CL (bar for that Turkish piece of shyt) with a weak squad. Fergie's tactics, use of Welbeck, and line up for that Madrid tie was :ohlawd: though, I still shed a tear thinking about how he outplayed Jose.

I'm not gonna go through each position with you but the defense is great and Rafael is up there with the best right backs. Kagawa is absolute class, he started shining out there and styled on Norwich with ease, but Fergie benched him. It makes sense now looking back, with SAF retiring and it being Kagawa's first season, SAF wasn't gonna fukk around too much.

Breh and please stop shytting on Carrick, duke plays with TC23 or Scholes/Giggs in the middle. Put him Serie A and everyone would be on his nuts. Give him Marchisio/Vidal/Pogba to run for him and you would see the greatness. Put him in AC Milan's team.

And finally it is not that hard to find a midfielder in the transfer market. From day one it was obvious that was position that needed filling but Moyes/Woodward didn't do anything. United had scouted Alcantara for 3 years but Moyes wasn't sure about him, he wasn't sure about Luka's quality:mindblown: and wasn't keen on Fellaini. Plus this dude had to call Capello to ask what he thinks of De Rossi.

I was complimentary about Carrick. But you overlooked all that. I said the CB's were injury prone not shyt. Rio , Vidic, Smalling even Jones is injury prone.

Yes it is, especially tryin to find the right player for your team.

Anyway we talkin about Moyes United not Fergies. Plus Fergie was suppose to fukk off at the end of the 11/12 season but Citeh won the title, reason why he stayed.

:laff: scoutin Thiago for 3 years, everyone knew about him anyway, dont try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold that he was some unknown gem that you lost.

Last edited: