Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seriously serious with that question, to a tongue n cheek comment? We all know Jose dont love the youth. The fact he rather start Ba & Torres ahead of him when he was Chelsea best striekr in pre-season tells you everythnig.

I like how Mourinho's using him now tbh, bringing him on in the last 25-30 mins of the game when it's stretched and he has more space to work in. He was quality when he came on against Villa at 1-1 and played his part in eventually winning the game. If he does that well for the next 2-3 months he'll be ready to start and play a bigger role.

One thing he seriously needs to work on is pressing from the front, he was shocking on Friday, the guys who had played all game were working harder then him.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mou ain't had no say in shyt
Of course he has say, in fact Ba leaving is because he wants 22 outfield players + 3 keepers. First team and youth team are different things.

And let's stop with the Mou shyt :scusthov: it's José. :bow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Him signing Zaha was :snoop: I understand the signing of young players, but a) they already have enough wide players and b) cm has been a big problem for them for a long while, hence they had to get Scholes out of retirement ffs. And the fact that David GIll, went fukk this, I aint working with Moyes didnt help either. Too lose both people who can get transfer deals done in the same summer is just :laff: & :snoop: you expect something like this from you lot or Real, but not United
With Valencia slowing down somewhat and Nani's situation up in the air, Zaha was a necessary acquisition. United's whole game is based on the wing play and with Zaha being English and young it was a no brainer signing.

The idea that squad is weak is ridiculous. This dummy Moyes plays 40-year old Giggs two games in a row and on a right wing, without an attacking right fullback (basically no wing play there). He further compounds it by not having an attacking mid out there (Rooney out, Kagawa nowhere to be found), plus he has TC23 frauding it up out there (I guess he's an upgrade over Gibson he had at Everton so it's all good) and United still dominated at Anfield.

All Moyes needs is a midfielder and some common sense.

You got Chelsea, Man City and Spurs spending 100 million each in this market and they still looking struggling out there and you got balls to question Sir Alex Ferguson. How dare you Sir! Have you no shame?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course he has say, in fact Ba leaving is because he wants 22 outfield players + 3 keepers. First team and youth team are different things.

And let's stop with the Mou shyt :scusthov: it's José. :bow:

fukk Jose, disgrace to the game of football.

Anyways Arsenal wanted him for 1.5 and your said 3, Jose had nothing to do with it, he ain't boss status.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
We know Fergie likes a winger, but you needed a CM for the longest, what you waitin for Mr shyts to make a comeback?

Yeah yeah yeah You had Paul Pogba & Ravel Morrison, where they now, again?? And Fergie didnt play Pogba and the fact that he got Scholes out of retimrement was enough for Pogba to know his time was done @ United. But yet you keep on cryin about his agent, like he stole Pogba from United. Pogba was out of contract that summer and didnt want to sign a new one and he left. And you still bytching about it like a scorned wife who hasnt moved on when the divorce, which was 5 years ago.
no, i've never blamed his agent. Most objective united fans blame SAF for that. btw, what im saying is that while the CM pos is not upgraded we still will win the league. Most of the top teams got weaknesses in key areas too :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Quick go.
34zhbav.jpg

Good attempt, I guess. :yeshrug:

edit:white background? looks like I'm gonna have to take some lessons.
White Bg because the .jpg format doesn't keep transparency. Shoulda save that in .png format.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
i see liverpool signed up some more Negritos. Suarez!

Suarezito has never told a lie, that Rodgers football is going to lift a couple trophies this season

Imagine your big summer signing being Fellaini.
Waiting all summer for Marouane fooking Fellaini.
YNq4nmN.png

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Chelsea the only squad thats going to be seeing us this season tbh, Ozil about to flop harder than David Silva

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Jose, disgrace to the game of football.

Anyways Arsenal wanted him for 1.5 and your said 3, Jose had nothing to do with it, he ain't boss status.
Keep talking breh, we'll see you in December. It's gonna be an absolute hammering :banderas:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So I'm hearing that Mata to PSG rumour on french sport sites. :ohhh:
Could actually be great signing to PSG above all if Pastore's out. The lad is great (:whoa:) but only once every 10 games and 42mill for him seemsway too much. His youtube videos in Palermo were so :noah:

:troll:

How many frauds have been signed thanks to youtube compilations ?

:lolbron: