Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
By the way @Kunty McPhuck, you using the wrong :wumger:, use that one, it's better :
Xg0icDK.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
With Valencia slowing down somewhat and Nani's situation up in the air, Zaha was a necessary acquisition. United's whole game is based on the wing play and with Zaha being English and young it was a no brainer signing.

The idea that squad is weak is ridiculous. This dummy Moyes plays 40-year old Giggs two games in a row and on a right wing, without an attacking right fullback (basically no wing play there). He further compounds it by not having an attacking mid out there (Rooney out, Kagawa nowhere to be found), plus he has TC23 frauding it up out there (I guess he's an upgrade over Gibson he had at Everton so it's all good) and United still dominated at Anfield.

All Moyes needs is a midfielder and some common sense.

You got Chelsea, Man City and Spurs spending 100 million each in this market and they still looking struggling out there and you got balls to question Sir Alex Ferguson. How dare you Sir! Have you no shame?

:Wingers are dime a dozen, top top quality central midfielders arent.

United squad is just big and the back ups are stronger then 17 out of the 19 teams they have to play, but if you actually break down the squad its :flabbynsick: Like Carragher said Fergie was good for 15-20 points by himself

RB - Rafa, hes good going forward but get exposed vs top players, whoses the sub RB Phil Jones :laff:
LB - Evra is on the decline as a defender and has been for the past 18 months, the dutch breh, hes dutch so he cannot defend for shyt
CB - all injury prone apart from Evans
CM - Carrick, a good solid player, Cleverly I think hes alright player, but he isnt really United quality. Anderson :dead: who else is there, Fletcher is never coming back, who else is there in CM
W - Nani was fine uptil 18months ago, then he must of fell out with Fergie. Valencia squad player at any other top team. Bebe :dead: Ashley Young :laff: Welbeck is the best winger and hes a striker, well he was
AM - Kagawa, what was the point of signing him if he wasnt goin to play in his best position. Gooneys Gooney.
ST - Nothing needs to be said about the Silver Fox, Hernandez good vs shyt teams and Chelsea, otherwise limited, Macheda?

That squad dont look weak too you :mjpls: And I didnt even put in Shagger.

Rio, Vidic, Kagawa, Nani, van Rape & depends on what mood he is in Gooney & Carrick are the only proper class players United have.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lukaku rumours hotting up :lupe:

So I'm hearing that Mata to PSG rumour on french sport sites. :ohhh:
Could actually be great signing to PSG above all if Pastore's out. The lad is great (:whoa:) but only once every 10 games and 42mill for him seemsway too much. His youtube videos in Palermo were so :noah:

:troll:

How many frauds have been signed thanks to youtube compilations ?

:lolbron:
When we were linked with Pastore in 2011 I watched a couple of his full match highlights on youtube and I saw straight away he was crap and overrated. I've watched PSG several times and I've never seen him play well.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Lukaku to WBA, Shane Long to Hull, with Everton trying to jack one of the two are making the rounds on twitter.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lukaku rumours hotting up :lupe:

When we were linked with Pastore in 2011 I watched a couple of his full match highlights on youtube and I saw straight away he was crap and overrated. I've watched PSG several times and I've never seen him play well.
He has certain moments of pure brillance, don't be hater brè :whoa:
But he's so inconsistent, that's a shame. For example, in the second leg against Barça last year in CL, he was absolutely great. But I don't know, PSG fans seem to say he's only concerned by great matches and that's the only time he shows up.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
no, i've never blamed his agent. Most objective united fans blame SAF for that. btw, what im saying is that while the CM pos is not upgraded we still will win the league. Most of the top teams got weaknesses in key areas too :manny:

Well you do, but you dont bring it up with Pogba. You think your proper sly, when you using Raiola name in connection with Balotelli. Oh wait till Raiola starts hawking Balotelli around. When deep down, what your really sayin is that Raiola took my precious Pogba away from United, how dare he get his client 70k p/w and send him to Juve. And because Balotelli is with him, he will do the samething.

You can get away with a struggle midfield when Fergie was there because Fergie whole philosphy was too attack, Moyes philosphy is too keep it tight

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But he's so inconsistent, that's a shame. For example, in the second leg against Barça last year in CL, he was absolutely great. But I don't know, PSG fans seem to say he's only concerned by great matches and that's the only time he shows up.

Pastore did alright in the 2nd half of last season when he was a reluctant lm/lw. But yeah, he should of never left Italy.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just an Argentinian Nasri imho.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

So all we getting is Marouane fukking Fellaini?:pacspit: Moyes.
WTF is going on with this team!:damn: First Thiago then Cesc and now this:smh: It's fukking embarrassing.
:sadcam:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:Wingers are dime a dozen, top top quality central midfielders arent.

United squad is just big and the back ups are stronger then 17 out of the 19 teams they have to play, but if you actually break down the squad its :flabbynsick: Like Carragher said Fergie was good for 15-20 points by himself

RB - Rafa, hes good going forward but get exposed vs top players, whoses the sub RB Phil Jones :laff:
LB - Evra is on the decline as a defender and has been for the past 18 months, the dutch breh, hes dutch so he cannot defend for shyt
CB - all injury prone apart from Evans
CM - Carrick, a good solid player, Cleverly I think hes alright player, but he isnt really United quality. Anderson :dead: who else is there, Fletcher is never coming back, who else is there in CM
W - Nani was fine uptil 18months ago, then he must of fell out with Fergie. Valencia squad player at any other top team. Bebe :dead: Ashley Young :laff: Welbeck is the best winger and hes a striker, well he was
AM - Kagawa, what was the point of signing him if he wasnt goin to play in his best position. Gooneys Gooney.
ST - Nothing needs to be said about the Silver Fox, Hernandez good vs shyt teams and Chelsea too limited, Macheda?

That squad dont look weak too you :mjpls: And I didnt even put in Shagger.

Rio, Vidic, Kagawa, Nani, van Rape & depends on what mood he is in Gooney & Carrick are the only proper class players United have.
Fergie's greatness can't be denied but you don't win the league by 11 points and have Real Madrid beat in CL (bar for that Turkish piece of shyt) with a weak squad. Fergie's tactics, use of Welbeck, and line up for that Madrid tie was :ohlawd: though, I still shed a tear thinking about how he outplayed Jose.

I'm not gonna go through each position with you but the defense is great and Rafael is up there with the best right backs. Kagawa is absolute class, he started shining out there and styled on Norwich with ease, but Fergie benched him. It makes sense now looking back, with SAF retiring and it being Kagawa's first season, SAF wasn't gonna fukk around too much.

Breh and please stop shytting on Carrick, duke plays with TC23 or Scholes/Giggs in the middle. Put him Serie A and everyone would be on his nuts. Give him Marchisio/Vidal/Pogba to run for him and you would see the greatness. Put him in AC Milan's team.

And finally it is not that hard to find a midfielder in the transfer market. From day one it was obvious that was position that needed filling but Moyes/Woodward didn't do anything. United had scouted Alcantara for 3 years but Moyes wasn't sure about him, he wasn't sure about Luka's quality:mindblown: and wasn't keen on Fellaini. Plus this dude had to call Capello to ask what he thinks of De Rossi.