Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh: so my repress anger at Pogba leaving is making me say dumb shyt about Raiola and Balotelli?? :wow: Kunty Freud :heh:

what im saying is that Balotelli has really improved. How long before RM or PSG put a bid in(Madrid already had an offer rejected back in july :heh:). ?

Balotelli is not leaving for Real or PSG. We talkin about a breh who wore a Milan shirt when he was still a Inter player. And the only reason why he would be sold is if he becomes like Pato or has an injury that cannot really be cured and they have to cash in on like they did with Kaka the 1st time Napoli have a better chance of signin Balotelli than Real or PSG do.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTMCEIzIIAAMT_m.jpg

:ohhh:

ridge

Daps
We've done it brehs

Wenger is one slick fukk. Madrid giving spurs a big fukk you after delaying the bale transfer :russ:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I was complimentary about Carrick.

Yes it is, especially tryin to find the right player for your team.

:laff: scoutin Thiago for 3 years, everyone knew about him anyway, dont try and sell the hooker with the heart of gold that he was some unknown gem that you lost.
You missed my point Kunty, that's exactly what I was trying to point out. Everyone already knew about Thiago and United was looking at him for 3 years and still Moyes wasn't convinced. Same with De Rossi, man is 30 years old and they are making inquiries to Cappello about him. Midfielders are out there.

Again my point being that if you have 30-40 million a midfielder is not hard to find. Case in point Herrera, if you got the cash pay the clause and get him

It is still a bit unclear to me though, do they have the money or not? It seemed like they had it for Cesc, but it was very retarded how they tried to sign a single player (Fabregas) and didn't look at anyone else for so long. So either they don't have money or are incompetent.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You missed my point Kunty, that's exactly what I was trying to point out. Everyone already knew about Thiago and United was looking at him for 3 years and still Moyes wasn't convinced. Same with De Rossi, man is 30 years old and they are making inquiries to Cappello about him. Midfielders are out there.

Again my point being that if you have 30-40 million a midfielder is not hard to find. Case in point Herrera, if you got the cash pay the clause and get him

It is still a bit unclear to me though, do they have the money or not? It seemed like they had it for Cesc, but it was very retarded how they tried to sign a single player (Fabregas) and didn't look at anyone else for so long. So either they don't have money or are incompetent.
what i dont understand is why they went after players 1 at a time.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Arsene is the biggest:troll: in the world of soccer. Tells everyone that Arsenal has a huge amount of money and is gonna spend during the summer. Doesnt spend a pound the whole offseason, has nikkas furious and disgusted. Arsenal lose theyre first game and hes like:manny:. Gooners are screaming spend some fukking money and he just stands there:troll:. Waits until the last day and gives us a world class midfielder:blessed:

:salute: to goat :troll: