Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Arsene is the biggest:troll: in the world of soccer. Tells everyone that Arsenal has a huge amount of money and is gonna spend during the summer. Doesnt spend a pound the whole offseason, has nikkas furious and disgusted. Arsenal lose theyre first game and hes like:manny:. Gooners are screaming spend some fukking money and he just stands there:troll:. Waits until the last day and gives us a world class midfielder:blessed:

:salute: to goat :troll:
It's like he can't lose :ahh:
"they begged me to buy someone, get ya cookies :troll:"

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You missed my point Kunty, that's exactly what I was trying to point out. Everyone already knew about Thiago and United was looking at him for 3 years and still Moyes wasn't convinced. Same with De Rossi, man is 30 years old and they are making inquiries to Cappello about him. Midfielders are out there.

Again my point being that if you have 30-40 million a midfielder is not hard to find. Case in point Herrera, if you got the cash pay the clause and get him

It is still a bit unclear to me though, do they have the money or not? It seemed like they had it for Cesc, but it was very retarded how they tried to sign a single player (Fabregas) and didn't look at anyone else for so long. So either they don't have money or are incompetent.

I didnt ,miss your point. Moyes is gettin his Wenger :patrice: Im not sure on him on. But the whole Thiago thing I jsut found funny, coz the way you put it across like you did all the leg work just for someone to come in at the last min and steal him like Fergie did with Roy Keane and what Spurs did to Fergie with Gazza.

There are midfielders out there BUT gettin the right one that you need isnt that easy. The best CM in the league is Yaya and he is head and shoulders above everyone elses CM's in the Top 4/5. But yet you out hurrr tellin us its easy to get midfielders of that ilk/ability.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what will our midfield look like Sunday? Will Cazorla move out to the flanks with Ozil in the middle or vice versa?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
United have shown today that they are a fukkin joke in the transfer market. Pissed off.

Everyone gets to sign players except us

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So what will our midfield look like Sunday? Will Cazorla move out to the flanks with Ozil in the middle or vice versa?

International week. You tryin to tell me you in Zambia and they aint excited about their winner takes all clash with Ghana on Fri.?

Or the fact that Santi has been pushed out to the flank since March time

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
International week. You tryin to tell me you in Zambia and they aint excited about their winner takes all clash with Ghana on Fri.?

Slipped my mind, but the q remains.

Yeah its a mix of excitement and apprehension. Brehs know this might be their last real chance at qualification for a long time. Their younger squad failed to qualify for the CHAN the other week and doesnt look too impressive. It'll take a miracle to win in Kumasi but if it somehow happens this city will be wild.