Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:rudy:

Small Man Syndrome.

Why you think I call him the Midget Overlord, for fits and giggles.

Messi only doin that shyt because he knows them Iberians aint built for War like that
But that shyt is next level c*nt behavior though. There are rumors he already buttin heads with Neymar which of course was quickly denied by Barca :heh: So Pep changed the team to be so Messi-centric to keep Messi happy? :ohhh: All the players with non submissive personalities were shipped out.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
rumours that man utd have bidded for Ander Herrera.

please be true :ohlawd:
7193ca99_gif_kanye_otis_pray.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If the Messi story is real and these players are too p*ssyhole to step to him :smh:

What is it about superstar athletes getting away with anything? Say I'm telling ducktales but if I was one of Jordan's teammates and he was verbally sending for me like in those stories that go around the net I would smack the shyt out of him :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I fooking hate America's attention to footballl. I miss the draw,; they take 3 minutes to talk about it and move on to utter meaningless shyt. I'm pissed.

Don't let Pepe hear you talking like that.:whoa:

You're a quality poster, don't wanna have to rally all the OFT troops to come looking for you.:to:

:dead:

Maybe the newbies but the Vets are riding with moi :smugdraper:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Posted them in the Alt thread but I'm not gunna listen till the leak.

People going crazy on the AM forum though :wow:

Is it sounding dope? :ohlawd:
Breh the AM forum is on :hamster: status. NBA playoffs on SOHH like servers.

Edit - and to answer your question, people are saying this is their best album. For ME personally it is fukkittttt

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:why:

Sunderland sold their best player

:russ:

No disrespect to you, but this post is damn near laughable(..... in fact, it is). Sessegnon is EASILY the most overrated player on the team. He is the black wanna-be Messi who isn't as intelligent and cannot break down a backline, provide service or score consistently to save his damn life. He has been invisible since the EPL season started and has been subbed off in EVERY match. Obviously, he don't give a f**k because he caught a drunk driving case. CANNOT WAIT until Sunderland ships his sorry a** off to Qatar.

Giaccherini is the best pick up of the summer window so far...... They need a DM & AM who ain't scared to regulate the play and set tempo.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
No. 1 Party Anthem sounds alright. If there was one song I was to peg that was gonna be shyt based on song titles alone that was it.

Mad Sounds is a bit Velvet Underground-ey...at least that's what it reminded me of.
Some rascal is claiming that the album is gonna leak in an hour