Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posted them in the Alt thread but I'm not gunna listen till the leak.

People going crazy on the AM forum though :wow:

Is it sounding dope? :ohlawd:

I've actually started buying albums again, amazing how better an actually cd is than a d/l.

I'm buying my collection again, but only the classics, just got the first 2 arctics, dunno if I'm gonns buy slbums 3 and 4, didnt enjoy them as much, but probably need to listen again as I was studying alot when they cond out abd probs it dudnt get much play at the time.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Might as well settle it here: Off the Wall or Thriller?

gif.png

I lean towards OTW mainly because I haven't heard those songs hundreds of times, though the album cover is a bit shyt tbf

I still stand by my opinion that MJ's greatest song will always be "Who Is It" :bow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'I can't help it' is his best song to me, not a big fan of "pop' MJ, prefer real nikka MJ. So OTW for me.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just remembered that, they AFI was showing The Last Dragon tonight, but it was at 9, too late. Hope they show it tomorrow or Saturday.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
chelsea brehs....Can you explain this

"I'd rather be selling groundnuts in my village than play for a pathetic club like Chelsea FC" - Samuel Eto'o in 2004

charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Especially when you compare the beginnings of each album, it's really not close.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin is my favorite MJ song, but after that it's two pretty mediocre songs in Baby Be Mine and The Girl is Mine. Then it's Thriller, which is probably the most overrated of all MJ songs. I hate the Vincent Price part.

Don't Stop, Rock With You, Workin Day and Night, Get on the Floor, Off the Wall. All great, funky as fuck songs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Might as well settle it here: Off the Wall or Thriller?
Off the Wall by a lot

@frush11, that's my favorite cut off that album too.

"I Can't Help It" also :lawd:

what an album.

Thriller is not better than Bad, imo. Thats controversial, but I dig Bad more. Thriller did show MJ's genius more than any other album though.