Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Holtby sighting :dead:

by January I knew what Spurs fans were about so I kept saying watch, watch how badly Holtby flames out (not that I have anything against the lad, I like him and all but horrible decision). Literally weeks and weeks of hype of the guy and they :whistle: swept the excitement under the rug when called out about their prior excitement. This is enough to start trolling again.
:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
rumours that man utd have bidded for Ander Herrera.

please be true :ohlawd:
tumblr_m09y0rR1Hq1r5gvg1o1_400.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea trying to sign Christian Atsu from Porto for 3.5 million pounds.

Another winger? :what:
Apparently Chelsea are doing Porto a favour there because he didn't want to sign a contract extension. Porto get a few mill for a player they would have lost for nothing otherwise. Ehh, supposed to be a decent prospect by all accounts. Guess he's another long-term project. :yeshrug:

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes 13h
Atsu was a 'problem' to FC Porto, because he wanted to leave. With this approach, #cfc can get credits in the future for Mangala and Jackson

Mangala? Jackson?
YNq4nmN.png

Nah breh, we setting up that Quintero transfer for 2015. :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: didn't know Messi had it in him...

Unbelievable report emerges from Spain, damming the world’s best player…
Barcelona star Lionel Messi, widely regarded as the best player in the world, and probably the best player of all time, bullies and harasses his inferior teammates, claims Spanish publication El Confidencial.
A sensational article has been released in the Spanish media that claims four time consecutive Ballon D’or winner Messi is not the golden boy we perhaps think he is.

Known as much for his humble, respectful, well mannered approach, as he is for his unrivalled talent, the Argentine has apparently reduced younger teammates to tears.
“What are you doing? You’re nobody. Pass me the ball – you ’re here to play for me,” the Argentine reportedly said to Spanish youngster Christian Tello.
Tello was outraged by the fact senior Barcelona players and management routinely ignore Messi’s behaviour…
Messi is (arguably rightly) regarded as superior by Barcelona chiefs, and a law of silence surrounding his attitude is enforced.
Big money Chilean signing Alexis Sanchez has also felt the wrath of Messi’s tongue on the Barcelona training pitch.
“You’re so bad, I do not know how you could cost so much,” the little Argentine apparently said.
The reports emanate from the Spanish Under-19 camp, as Gerardo Deulofeu (now on-loan at Everton) and Alejandro Grimaldo broke Barcelona’s silence on Messi’s behaviour to fellow teammates.
Whether the reports are entirely true or not, or just subject to hyperbole, they will not do the reputation of the brilliant Messi any good whatsoever.

Story comes from El Confidencial. It has since been deleted though...false or not...it sounds plausible :manny:

this from yahoo sports
926022-15348162-640-360.jpg

Lionel Messi has had his conduct questioned after quotes published by Spanish site El Confidencial suggested that the Argentine insults and bullies his team-mates.

Widely regarded as the world’s best footballer, Messi has been accused in the past of not being the ideal team man, and the latest quotes - if accurate - could indicate that the Argentine struggles to control his anger towards other players at the club.

The story - headlined "the true face of Messi" - was allegedly filtered out via Spain U19 stars Alejandro Grimaldo and Gerard Deulofeu, and claims that the unrest in the Barcelona dressing room has been kept firmly under wraps previously due to a Mafia-style 'omerta' – a law of silence.

Messi's "favourite victim at the moment" is said to be Spanish 22-year-old Cristian Tello, to whom Messi has apparently delivered such gems as "What are you doing? You're new here, and you're nobody!" and "Pass me the ball, you're here to play for me."

Tello was allegedly left in tears after these exchanges, a situation which the report claims was made even worse by the fact that the other players in the changing room blanked him even when he broke into the first team.

980214-15998535-640-360.jpg
Tello and Messi celebrate together - but is there bad blood between them?

Messi is also reported to have attacked Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez, who signed from Udinese for 37 million euros in 2011, saying, "Considering how bad you are, I've no idea how you cost so much," and, "Stop shooting so much and give me the ball."

The story remains firmly in the ‘unconfirmed’ bracket, and even if Messi did use the language in question it's certainly easy enough to imagine that he did so with tongue firmly in cheek, in the spirit of training ground banter.

But Eurosport Spain’s journalist Jorge Ordas says it’s not unusual for such reports to emerge regarding Messi's standing within the squad.

"Well, it’s not the first time that it has been said Messi that is not a good team-mate," Ordas said.

"He had some troubles with David Villa last year and he probably has a special personality.

"But honestly, I can’t imagine Leo Messi saying that to other players – that is just my opinion."

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
I fooking hate America's attention to footballl. I miss the draw,; they take 3 minutes to talk about it and move on to utter meaningless shyt. I'm pissed.
:rudy:

Small Man Syndrome.

Why you think I call him the Midget Overlord, for fits and giggles.

Messi only doin that shyt because he knows them Iberians aint built for War like that
Don't let Pepe hear you talking like that.:whoa:

You're a quality poster, don't wanna have to rally all the OFT troops to come looking for you.:to:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: didn't know Messi had it in him...

Story comes from El Confidencial. It has since been deleted though...false or not...it sounds plausible :manny:

this from yahoo sports
Good. He must be tired of these beta modern day football "stars" stacking up under him. Go find your own team to run

Sanchez
YNq4nmN.png
Neymar next, already tapdancing talking about "im here to help Messi!" :stylin:

How you gonna be the king of Brazil and not wanna boss your own team? Picture Pele dikkriding Maradona. These new brehs will kill their Grandmother to leave the 2nd best team to join the 1st best team.