Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What a great day of soccer news for me brehs
:blessed:

Its one thing to have my favorite Striker (Drogba) on my favorite team(Chelsea) during the 2000's. But then to bring in my 2nd fav player(Eto'o) during the 00's as well to the Bridge. Is just a gift of the gods
:ohlawd:

Now throw in this easy azz Champions League Group.
:lawd:

My blues brehs...we are blessed
:banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
ite your a fulham supporter.

you said local like its conference level.

we might be the only west london guys on here. my local is brentford, hope we can finally come up to the championship this year

:lolbron:

Last season I had 3 PL teams all in a combind 4 mile radius from my house :blessed:.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Capoue 9.5m
Paulinho 17m
Soldado 26m
Eriksen 8m
Chirikes 8.5m
Lamela 26m

Sold Dempsey for 6 m
Sold Parker for 3.2m
about to sell Bale for 86m
Levy :wow:

if he can cut adebayor and Assou-Ekouto loose :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Holtby sighting :dead:

by January I knew what Spurs fans were about so I kept saying watch, watch how badly Holtby flames out (not that I have anything against the lad, I like him and all but horrible decision). Literally weeks and weeks of hype of the guy and they :whistle: swept the excitement under the rug when called out about their prior excitement. This is enough to start trolling again.

Daps
Reppin
NY
GcNytLl.png

Champions League groupings for this year.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Holtby sighting :dead:

by January I knew what Spurs fans were about so I kept saying watch, watch how badly Holtby flames out (not that I have anything against the lad, I like him and all but horrible decision). Literally weeks and weeks of hype of the guy and they :whistle: swept the excitement under the rug when called out about their prior excitement. This is enough to start trolling again.

:russ: always keepin this thread alive breh with your acute and accurate predictions :salute: