Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hmmm, a possibility down the line then.

I've been looking in to my future lately, and tbh it just depresses me. No A levels so i'd have to do some 'access course' which does what it says on the tin, allows you to access to higher education, uni etc.

Probably time to humble myself, though:skip:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm, a possibility down the line then.

I've been looking in to my future lately, and tbh it just depresses me. No A levels so i'd have to do some 'access course' which does what it says on the tin, allows you to access to higher education, uni etc.

Probably time to humble myself, though:skip:

Do it then.

At the very least it gives you an option to go to uni if you ever decide to. But with the way tuition fees are going :whoo:

Pretty sure there are people just teaching with a celta btw.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah...tuition fees.:why:

I need to speak to someone who knows about what options i have in order to get the most qualifications in the least amount of time, with the least amount of cost, to make the most amount of money. But i don't know where to look.

It's either this or i fukk the academic route off and decide to be an engineer or some shyt and rake it in that way.

I mean brehs who do jobs like that properly cake(CAKE!!) off it, but i can i be bothered maintaining machines etc for the rest of my life? :huhldup:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just go to a local college or summat and ask about. Google is your friend, you can pretty much find whatever information you're looking for online really.

Might have to leave Carlisle too sunshine :bryan:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Might have to leave Carlisle too sunshine :bryan:

duncanDM1603_468x385.jpg

I'm OOT.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah, but it's a lot easier to say, than do.

You have to have a lot of things in place, of which i have none.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Probably where i am now, having not done an access course:russ:

No....nah, NO!!!!!

Focus:ohlawd:

Time to get real:birdman:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mates been on over 50 grand s year since he was about 24, he's an engineer for Tate and Lyle in silver town, east london, fukk knows what he does exactly, but he went college and done an engineer course while working for them as well.

Seems good if you can get it, cos they obviously pay for the course and well as pay your wages.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yeah you can earn good money if you've got a trade.

Sometimes i see utterly thick c*nts from school earning better money than me and i'm :noah:

Though tbf that's 1% of thick c*nts from school, most are on the dole or working in a factory:smugdraper:

Tbf as far as shyt, dead end, in my mind get some money and move on, jobs go, i've got a pretty damn good one, good money(relatively, to most dead end, shyt jobs) for very easy work. I have to be properly set in what i want to do before i sack it off.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time goes quick though mate, I tried some other shyt (worked in IT in Liverpool street for an investment bank), but nothing I really enjoyed, now I'm doing the knowledge (london black taxi driver), which I know I will enjoy and I know the money is good, plus no boss and you work when you want.

Hopefully be finished soon (within the next year :sad: ), I might try and learn something after this, but feel I'm too old to be the new starter in work :laugh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Wouldn't be bothered about starting anywhere whatever age i am.

All i've ever been a bit meh about is going back in to education as an older person.

Though i suppose i'd actually have money(for a while anyway) unlike these student types.:win:

I'd probably have to sacrifice the car and everything :bryan:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Looked up these CELTA prices,
:wtb:

I might as well just get certified in something.