Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
It's a shame that Becks is like, the only English player who actively wants to represent at the national level. Are we really acting like he isn't the same player he was about 6-7 years ago? It's not like team GB even has an outside, hometeam, miracle chance of winning.

They're going to crash out unspectacularly. Atleast with Becks in the side they would've gotten a few :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh: moments as he swung crosses in or took a token shot from long or juuuuuuuuuuuust missed a free kick chance. Everybody wins, imo.
yep, should have picked becks, you need becks to keep the interest up. stuart pearce being a fanny again.

:dead: @ richards going as an overaged player. :dead: @ richards being an overaged player. thought that breh was 20 or something. plays like it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's a shame that Becks is like, the only English player who actively wants to represent at the national level. Are we really acting like he isn't the same player he was about 6-7 years ago? It's not like team GB even has an outside, hometeam, miracle chance of winning.

They're going to crash out unspectacularly. Atleast with Becks in the side they would've gotten a few :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh: moments as he swung crosses in or took a token shot from long or juuuuuuuuuuuust missed a free kick chance. Everybody wins, imo.

Nah fukk that, thats the problem with this country as it is, not knowin when to put the old c*nts out of business.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think team GB have a decent chance tbf.

Who's really going to stop them?

Neymar and them frauds?

:heh::heh::heh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nah fukk that, thats the problem with this country as it is, not knowin when to put the old c*nts out of business.

They should've started two months ago, not now. They chose the wrong old c*nt. Now they won't even have something to remember this tournament by.:snoop:

I think team GB have a decent chance tbf.

Who's really going to stop them?

Neymar and them frauds?

:heh::heh::heh:

Some Africans? :yeshrug:

It's a summer of joke tournaments, anyway.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Giggs is a bigger legend then Beckham in all but celebrity status.

Seeing Giggs play in a tournament>>>watching beckham do a free kick

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Giggs is a bigger legend then Beckham in all but celebrity status.

Seeing Giggs play in a tournament>>>watching beckham do a free kick

:leon: Giggs is playing?

Carry on, then.

Team GB Gold Medal lock. :takedat:

The Olympic tournament is the only event that rekindles all that the age of innocence in soccer stood for. A game of altruism. Bigger than any other tournaments because of it.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
bellamy - best player in the squad and I dont even know the squad. most underrated british player of the last 20 years that boy.

and why cant leon britton be in the squad? best possession english midfielder outside wilshere. bet its gonna be cleverly + fletcher in the middle :deadrose:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_m6cphyafi91qe0saso1_500.jpg

:yawn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
bellamy - best player in the squad and I dont even know the squad. most underrated british player of the last 20 years that boy.

and why cant leon britton be in the squad? best possession english midfielder outside wilshere. bet its gonna be cleverly + fletcher in the middle :deadrose:

he needs some WD-40 for those knees.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs I'm druuuuuunnk . Listening to Elton John's 'Daniel'.

Fackin perfect song. Here we go.

I remember , cos I'm drunk. Back in high school, like 12th grade I went on this retreat at Dartmouth at the business school. It was for about three weeks, and I will probably always remember for the rest of my living days, I listened to 'Daniel' as my bus to the airport pulled out and I literally bawled tears out for about 20 minutes. 'Daniel' is the saddest song I've heard probably ever, b/c of personal connotation.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Oliver **** on David Beckham's Olympic snub: He's caught in the crossfire of a petty domestic row between Stuart Pearce and the FA - Oliver **** - Mirror Online

:smh: