Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Not that far in really, about a 5th maybe.

I keep getting sidetracked by other shyt. I need to be in the perfect mood to get some serious reading done. Took me like a year on and off to read a feast for crows :noah:

It actually took me the longest to read A Storm of Swords. Blitzed through GoT and ACOK, started the first chapter of ASOS then put it down from August until like this March. Don't even know why.

When I am reading a book though, I slice through that shyt. I just tell myself that I'm not putting it down until I get about 150-200 pages done and I tend to get through even the longer books in a week/week and a half. It just takes me forever to start up a new one.

The fifteen in this series should help distract me from the 13 year wait we're going to have for The Winds of Winter.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Don't think we'll have that long to wait, Martin will probably die in a year or something then someone else will bang it out in a couple of years. :obama:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
IMO they need to stop that "but we were champions of Africa" blah blah blah

they brought him in for the world cup, he's gonna get them there

they better have that home field advantage back tho..

I don't see why Egypt hasn't or shouldn't qualify for the WC but African qualification is always on some other shyt

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Thank fukk that 3rd place playoff is over, i can actually concentrate on FM now.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Why was this hope solo woman going so far across her goal so early anyway.

Poor anticipation.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:smh: @ these canadians.

some woman going "who are ya" at henry when he's taking a corner. not even man u fans would go "who are ya" to such a legend. and this bytch continues like "YOU'RE NOTHING!!!" im sure everyone in the immediate vicinity was very embarrassed.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
That new Masta Ace album isn't as bad as dudes was making out, pretty good, people complain it had no new beats but there all new to me :jawalrus:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
missed a 300 dollar parlay win. had over 2.5 - goals in the 4th and 6th minutes, nothing after that. hedged at halftime, heeded a sign after the book miraculously had a halftime line (which they almost never do for MLS) and still able to make 90. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
FAO horse and kotk - just finished that CELTA course today brehs. :smugdraper: kotk you still looking to do this?

Funny thing is things have changed a little for me. Another opportunity in something unrelated might be coming up which sounds interesting. Good to have this qualification as a back-up though in case that falls through.
Yeah strong possibility I will, but probably not till like February-March.