Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FAO horse and kotk - just finished that CELTA course today brehs. :smugdraper: kotk you still looking to do this?

Funny thing is things have changed a little for me. Another opportunity in something unrelated might be coming up which sounds interesting. Good to have this qualification as a back-up though in case that falls through.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
FAO horse and kotk - just finished that CELTA course today brehs. :smugdraper: kotk you still looking to do this?

Funny thing is things have changed a little for me. Another opportunity in something unrelated might be coming up which sounds interesting. Good to have this qualification as a back-up though in case that falls through.

Breh you coming down for the world cup?! Could hook u up with a teaching job if you interested, im lookin for some foreigners to work with me.

You black or white though?! :mjpls:

Trying to build a dynasty here, horse you with me :jawalrus:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Pulis and Co are bout to :eat: real good from all these attacking teams next season.

Tony%20Pulis%27%20secret%20tactics.JPG

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Breh you coming down for the world cup?! Could hook u up with a teaching job if you interested, im lookin for some foreigners to work with me.

Teach what? :scheme:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what is exactly being taught breh breh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What's the money like out there? Ain't trying to live in a favela breh. :mjpls:

I got a couple brehs teaching out in ME/Asia and they're all living comfortably and saving loads. If I do end up teaching it'll be Saudi for a year or two tbh.

Black btw :aicmon:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This celta thing sounds a little bit too good to be true, so you can just go on the course, having had no teaching experience/qualifications then you can teach english to anyone anywhere?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This celta thing sounds a little bit too good to be true, so you can just go on the course, having had no teaching experience/qualifications then you can teach english to anyone anywhere?

Degree plus celta and you're sorted.