Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I remember when Fulham used to be a tough place to go for the top 4 teams

No Dempsey No Party :yeshrug:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Giacherrini scored for Sunderland. Assist by Seb Larsson.

Robbie Brady scored a penalty for Hull City and they lead Norwich 1-0.

Yannick Sagbo was sent off for Hull City. No idea why.

Marouane Chamakh scored for Crystal Palace. Stoke is really bad.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Fulham used to be a tough place to go for the top 4 teams

No Dempsey No Party :yeshrug:

Indeed, I remember when Arsenal went there a few seasons ago when the Hodge was in charge and Arsenal were absolutely dominated. But then RVP scored one of the best goals I've ever seen him score :ohlawddd:

Yes, yes, the good ol' days...of 2009.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I doubt that he was needing to provide for his family before chosing Ukraine. He was on $100k a month while at Corinthians

:what: he earned more money in ukraine he earned even more in russia he will earn significantly more at chelsea. regardless if his family was set who the fukk turns down more money for less work?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Hollister would i be right in assuming the least corrupt organization in brazilian quasi-politics is the choosing of the selecao?

steal money meant for schools, buses, choose your cronies as top officials, but :whoa: dont fukk with the XI

also why does nbc keep running that country music/ford truck commercial 80x between 8 am and 3 pm? wrong crowd, brehs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Weird story, there's a girl I know through mutual friends, and we were hanging out last night and we started talking fitba and she mentioned her grandpa was a major shareholder/investor in Pompey apparently.

I was like, League 2 eh?
QkqAYyB.png

But I wanted to be like, oh sweet, I know a dude from an internet forum who owns a bit of Real Oviedo, but she was rather proud of it so I let it slide. The best part was that she said she was 'really big' into English football and had 'grown up with it' yet I mentioned Paul Gascoigne and she gave me the :dwillhuh:

Anyway, I guess this just solidifies that even when broads are from England, they talk a lot of shyt about sports they know nothing about. Like here in the US.

And this wasn't a weird story, I'm sorry. I lied. Shout out to the weirdos who were expecting some lewd shyt and got this far (QuintessentialBM). Shout outs to the boring peeps who loved this (...QuintessentialBM)

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robben took it back to his best Chelsea days and 2010 form for that goal. Bayern playing like the German Barca isnt doing too well for them, struggling to carve up teams with Gotze/Thiago and being more direct with Muller and Kroos subbed on.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
really pathetic football today in the prem

leverkusen/gladbach and hoffenheim/freiburg were great

best league in the world, great advertisement for the league :scheme: