Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Hollister would i be right in assuming the least corrupt organization in brazilian quasi-politics is the choosing of the selecao?

steal money meant for schools, buses, choose your cronies as top officials, but :whoa: dont fukk with the XI

also why does nbc keep running that country music/ford truck commercial 80x between 8 am and 3 pm? wrong crowd, brehs

You're exactly right bruh, corrupt all you want, tax the masses 3x times as much, use public money to pay for you and your friends to travel all around the world with the presidents plane. But as long as the Selecao is balling out of control and there is a fine carnavelseque popuzuda shaking her rum on the telly at intervals I'm A-OK

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You're exactly right bruh, corrupt all you want, tax the masses 3x times as much, use public money to pay for you and your friends to travel all around the world with the presidents plane. But as long as the Selecao is balling out of control and there is a fine carnavelseque popuzuda shaking her rum on the telly at intervals I'm A-OK
it's like brazilian Brave New World :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Weird?

I ended up last night at an Australian Themed Rick Springfield party, invited by these 20-something hairdressers I know who are friends with a gay (probably obvious by now but surely will be be soon) ex broadway dancer. Everyone else in this condo was twice our age (atleast) and going twice as hard. I was cornered by a 38 year old inexplicably in a cat outfit who started pouring my a damning amount of shots.

Left the party for a brief drug fetching interlude getting completely lost on the other other side of the tracjs as GPS failed to lead us directly to their coke dealer, came back to find just about everyone in animal print underwear singing along to Adam Ant songs into a microphone.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Losing to fukking Hellas Verona :beli:
:pacspit: Berlusconi, Galliani and Allegri for running Milan into the ground
Yes I'm :fire:, this is gonna be a long season :snoop: