Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Fulham are no good like this, where are all the interesting players like Ruiz.

Its like a team of Jonny Steele and Eric Alexander out there

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsey is starting to develop into a decent player tbf. :ehh:
Still shouldn't be starting, still taking too long on the ball.

Carzola is so much better anyone on the team. such a different team when he's playing.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get players like Willian, don't they understand that their agents or advisers work for them and not the other way around.

This is WC year, and you decide to go to a team, where you're gonna be relegated to Cup and meaningless games, over guarantee first team football. Good luck, Chelsea and Jose, killing another career.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still shouldn't be starting, still taking too long on the ball.

Carzola is so much better anyone on the team. such a different team when he's playing.
That says more about the players/movement ahead of him than it does anything else imo.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I don't get players like Willian, don't they understand that their agents or advisers work for them and not the other way around.

This is WC year, and you decide to go to a team, where you're gonna be relegated to Cup and meaningless games, over guarantee first team football. Good luck, Chelsea and Jose, killing another career.
His agent controls the brazilian federation braugh...he's getting that spot regardless.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Money breh :manny: thats why he made the move to eastern europe/russia. pressure from his fam to provide for them. im sure dude came up broke, there was a story that he won some nike shox shoes when he was 15 but he was jacked at gunpoint when he went back home with them. end of day its just a really well paying job if u get lucky to be signed up by the right teams.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
And honestly goin to chelsea is a dmart move. more moneu, less work, less pressure to perform, one of the goat managers thats about as ideal as it can get. fukk working hard, work smart.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Money breh :manny: thats why he made the move to eastern europe/russia. pressure from his fam to provide for them. im sure dude came up broke, there was a story that he won some nike shox shoes when he was 15 but he was jacked at gunpoint when he went back home with them. end of day its just a really well paying job if u get lucky to be signed up by the right teams.

I doubt that he was needing to provide for his family before chosing Ukraine. He was on $100k a month while at Corinthians

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"Make the step up to Aston Villa, I'll consider you for the national team"
Capello to Bent :troll: