Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
We've dropped massive possession this half, team is dead tired, should give Borini a shout up top, he's got to be part of Rodgers' plans

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Losing to fukking Hellas Verona :beli:
:pacspit: Berlusconi, Galliani and Allegri for running Milan into the ground
Yes I'm :fire:, this is gonna be a long season :snoop:
yea they all banking on Balotelli and El Sharaawary to keep them in the top 3 while not challenging for the title. They wont go anywhere with that midfield, ALlegri and his struggle football.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:what: he earned more money in ukraine he earned even more in russia he will earn significantly more at chelsea. regardless if his family was set who the fukk turns down more money for less work?
Exactly.

After all breh is Brazilian, he's just looking to earn enough money so he can get fat when he's 30-31.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
expecting a completely random eddie post if he hasnt been jailed for smuggling rare bonsai trees out of the country

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
\
yea they all banking on Balotelli and El Sharaawary to keep them in the top 3 while not challenging for the title. They wont go anywhere with that midfield, ALlegri and his struggle football.

Literally no creativity in the midfield. I mean they really think they were going to challenge Juve with that squad :dahell:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A little close in the second half but I can't be mad with 6 points after two matches. In fact I'm thrilled.

Aspas doesn't look so comfortable yet but I'll give him time. Phil's a beast and Sturridge had a brilliant finish on the goal. United next Sunday (and Notts this Tuesday).

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
A little close in the second half but I can't be mad with 6 points after two matches. In fact I'm thrilled.

Aspas doesn't look so comfortable yet but I'll give him time. Phil's a beast and Sturridge had a brilliant finish on the goal. United next Sunday (and Notts this Tuesday).
Think it was Jose Enrique who made the pass:wow: That finish from Sturridge is class too. And why is Sterling not playing?

Kolo Toure the first 2 games has been great too.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Exactly.

After all breh is Brazilian, he's just looking to earn enough money so he can get fat when he's 30-31.

sometimes we forget this shyt is just a job and muthafukkas tryna get paid so they can retire and :stylin: for the rest of their life.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:merchant:

BScpgNHCQAACh-N.jpg
gallery_main-cristianoronaldo-short-shorts-06162009-02.jpg

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Think it was Jose Enrique who made the pass:wow: That finish from Sturridge is class too. And why is Sterling not playing?

Kolo Toure the first 2 games has been great too.

Sure was and what a pass that, he always puts in a quality shift and links well with Coutinho and Suarez, I wouldnt like to see him dropped for Cissohko.