Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
liverpool arent even in europa league this year. they are lucky some players want to join them because liverpool is a big name and still living off their history.

if totty do get willian and lamela then well they are title contenders.

bale is gone but imo adding them 2 replaces him and arguably makes them better.

arsenal fans i think your top 4 run is in jeopardy
It's out of Jeopardy for Arsenal now. Wenger is too busy playing The Price is Right.:pachaha:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Truthfully even with Bale in the squad this season we could've given them a run for their money, and thats just because 4th is wide open with Arsenal being so shyt. If they indeed snap up Lamela and Willian then i'll raise the white flag, but if not then 4th is wide open.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:laff: Liverpool fans are mad as fukk at Spurs being favourites to sign Willian. They goin with, we scouted him we done all the leg work but Spurs swoop in at the last min :dead: But yet they forget Spurs were in for him last summer.

So what you're saying is that they hijacked the hijack :ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Truthfully even with Bale in the squad this season we could've given them a run for their money, and thats just because 4th is wide open with Arsenal being so shyt. If they indeed snap up Lamela and Willian then i'll raise the white flag, but if not then 4th is wide open.

LIverpool aint gettin 4th with that lack of defensive options in midfield and defence. Maybe not being in Europe will help, but Gerrard cannot play week in week out either.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tottenham getting Lamela and Willian pretty much seals up the Champions League top 4. Arsenal and Liverpool can fight for that Europa League spot.

Liverpool's now after Leandro Damiao, which really doesn't do much to excite me. Doesn't fit nearly as well in our starting lineup as Willian would have. I still like what Rodgers is building at Anfield.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
meanwhile Wumger and Ivan the Terrible are swimming in pound notes

breh, it's done. Nothing they can do the next two weeks will erase this farce. I've defended them in years past because Arsenal really weren't as rich as it seemed but this summer, fukkery of the highest order. Board afraid of the manager, manager afraid of the transfer market. Fulham finna to get in our ass too.

Apparently Wenger told an exec he didn't really understand the cries for buys. :heh: If that isn't deluded I don't know what is. Arsenal done sapped the life from me, bout to carpentry or something. Last two years we really blew good chances to shoot for the league.

Highlight of the summer was Gazidis exposing himself.

Tottenham getting Lamela and Willian pretty much seals up the Champions League top 4. Arsenal and Liverpool can fight for that Europa League spot.

Liverpool's now after Leandro Damiao, which really doesn't do much to excite me. Doesn't fit nearly as well in our starting lineup as Willian would have. I still like what Rodgers is building at Anfield.

I'll be honest, It is Spurs so they can fukk it up. On paper and off the pitch they have done extremely well.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Where are they gonna play all the attackers? Should grow some balls and sign a striker. Not impressed.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where are they gonna play all the attackers? Should grow some balls and sign a striker. Not impressed.
i agree with this

and i still think they need a CB. Soldado is streaky as fucc and not worth it, but he is an improvement over Ade and Defoe.

Still, that squad is better than the one Ivan the Fraud and Wumger have right now.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Roma better get a real striker if Lamela is gone. I don't want to see Gilardino or Pazzini trotted out
there.

I was excited with Rudi coming in but this dude seemed like he wasn't really feeling Lamela but loved himself some Gervinho :huhldup:.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:rudy: this is AVB you talking about breh. Over-managing is pretty much guaranteed now :blessed: