Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I told you guys about Kevin De Bruyne. Breh is an absolute must-have in fantasy. 7m for an assist machine is a no-brainer.

iboxQSEf1PwD5f.gif

This ball doe

iENUnHZcTGBOU.gif

:wow:
I was :mad: when you fukks bought him last year. :wow:

He's a gem.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Where did Tottenham get all this money from?

TV money (The new deal kicks in this season) & most likely the sale of Bale so they break even.

Remember whoever wins the PL this season gets £110m, instead of the £60m last season which is what more or less the bottom club will get this season.

And Spurs probably gained about £40m+ on player sales and wages off the books.

Spurs have always had money its jsut they havent spent it because of their Yiddish mindset + with Arsenal on the ropes and the new tv money its allows them to get bolder or as their motto says, To Dare Is to Do. Theyre actually thinking like a top club instead of a club just tryin to get into the CL places at the end of the season

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
RIP Jett Jackson, :to:

Spurs transfer business usually means nothing to me but credit to them. Brilliant stuff.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
highjacking Liverpool transfers hasn't work for Tottenham so far....(see Gylfi Sigurdsson, Dempsey) :manny:

They wanted to highjack the Andy Carroll transfer too :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
liverpool arent even in europa league this year. they are lucky some players want to join them because liverpool is a big name and still living off their history.

if totty do get willian and lamela then well they are title contenders.

bale is gone but imo adding them 2 replaces him and arguably makes them better.

arsenal fans i think your top 4 run is in jeopardy