Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know what his record is, break down the matches he scored goals in and ones he didnt.

He got better at the end of last season, but he would give you a bunch in 2 or 3 matches, and then cost for about 5 or 6 matches without a goal.
There are very few forwards in world football that score consistently like that and the ones that do are being sold for 50m+.

Soldado is obviously a level below but for a team like Spurs he's as good as it gets.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The Top Boy ad is so facking cringeworthy. :scusthov:

And you still have to do something about the moron at RB.:mjpls:

he's allowed 3 proper fukk ups a season :ufdup:

- mata incident
- liverpool backpass
- cactus haircut :scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.noshortcorners.com/2013/08/lets-get-this-goodie-started-riiiiight.html

And then we'll get it started rapidamente. I've got multiple sources passing over that L.A. Galaxy star (and winter freebie) Landon Donovan has the Serie A trio of Genoa, Sassulo and Hellas Verona interested in his services to some degree past mere scouting.

And while those three clubs have already made calls, it's the one that might come later that will really have you all buzzing. I've been informed that AC Milan are considering making a summer transfer offer for Donovan if they can get past PSV Eindhoven into the Champions League group stage. It's an exciting contingency, but we'll all have to wait to see how possible it really ends up being.

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

this is no random source either, this guy is always on the money

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So Casillas may want out of Real because he's also been benched by Ancelotti :pachaha:
This dude thought he was the Don of the locker room but he's just a pawn at the end. Pathetic.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's allowed 3 proper fukk ups a season :ufdup:

- mata incident
- liverpool backpass
- cactus haircut :scusthov:
He'll be at Hudd City by 2015 :yes:
So Casillas may want out of Real because he's also been benched by Ancelotti :pachaha:
This dude thought he was the Don of the locker room but he's just a pawn at the end. Pathetic.

I really didn't think Ancelotti had the balls to drop Casillas. :ehh:

Have to give it a while though because he could just be waiting for any mishap to reinstate Casillas.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
fifa-14-fut-legends-playerlist.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
I really didn't think Ancelotti had the balls to drop Casillas. :ehh:

Have to give it a while though because he could just be waiting for any mishap to reinstate Casillas.
Casillas just act like a diva. I liked dude and I thought Mourinho was just playing games with him but in fact Mourinho was right... Dude thinks he owns Real and therefore he can't be benched. I hate this mentality.
Diego Lopez is excellent and clearly better than "San Iker" so it's normal for him to be benched. IMO, if one can't stand the competition, one gotta go.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
English football got all that paper and all of it is being spent on short term gains....:patrice: