Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
I told you guys about Kevin De Bruyne. Breh is an absolute must-have in fantasy. 7m for an assist machine is a no-brainer.

This ball doe

iENUnHZcTGBOU.gif

:wow:
Always enjoy a good hoof clip.:obama:

In other news Ashley looking to fleece Wenger for £20m, and Willian looking to sign by today for Spurs.:bryan:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff: Liverpool fans are mad as fukk at Spurs being favourites to sign Willian. They goin with, we scouted him we done all the leg work but Spurs swoop in at the last min :dead: But yet they forget Spurs were in for him last summer.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
:laff: Liverpool fans are mad as fukk at Spurs being favourites to sign Willian. They goin with, we scouted him we done all the leg work but Spurs swoop in at the last min :dead: But yet they forget Spurs were in for him last summer.
Haven't been on RAWK since the end of last season, gonna have to go for a few laughs.:laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know it's kinda hypish to call everythin fase-ish but I couldn't say it otherwise.
What I meant was that unlike a Ribéry or a Navas who are true wingers with pace, ability to go 1 on 1 against the full backs and playing along the lines (baseline or sideline), Gourcuff like Pastore or Isco drops deep and plays more in the middle of the pitch (for the full backs to occupy the wings), relying on its vista more than his pace and playing more as a second offset 10 than a true winger. Hence, the "false".
Lyon plays tonight so if Gourcuff is in the same position, maybe you'll understand what I mean.
breh, this is something Brenton Rodgers would say. Chill. :whoa:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brendan Rodgers.

He is called Brenton because he has quotes like Ricky Gervais' character, David Brent, from the original Office series in the UK.
Ok, but still I don't understand the comparition : what exactly was stupid in what I said ? :smugfavre: