Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Read:

I pretty much agree with everything. Wenger wants top quality talent but is unwilling to pay for it. He reminds me of a Haitian with how cheap he is. Even when there is quality at cheap prices, they "aren't quality enough", then those same players go on and star for other teams.

A lot of them cats aren't better than what we have. I can live with the keepers and defenders but we need players who can create on their own. Fellaini, Benteke, Negredo, Higuain isn't what we need.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
A lot of them cats aren't better than what we have. I can live with the keepers and defenders but we need players who can create on their own. Fellaini, Benteke, Negredo, Higuain isn't what we need.
:rudy: dude is only 25

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Whose your 2nd striker in line after Giroud? :lupe:

'Ski da gawd is better on the left and Sanogo's an unproven young buck. Higuain would've been a strong signing, along with Aubemayang who y'all were linked with last summer.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: dude is only 25

Bendtner has more goals than Higuain in 23 less appearances fam. 7 goals in 8 years in the CL, I can divide. If Arsenal only needed a striker I could understand but we need someone who has vision, can drop deep, and influence play. Higuain doesn't do that. Suarez was perfect, Rooney fits that mold too but he's a fat drunk with a c*nt agent.

The youtube scouts are saying good things about Luis Muriel :manny: Udinese usually sell cheap.

Whose your 2nd striker in line after Giroud? :lupe:

'Ski da gawd is better on the left and Sanogo's an unproven young buck. Higuain would've been a strong signing, along with Aubemayang who y'all were linked with last summer.

Gervinho Podolski tbf he's hard to watch anywhere.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
unfortunately most of the good things that would come from this have already been undercut by people ALREADY calling this a "classic moment in hip hop". it literally took a few hours for something to be deemed classic :snoop: and now we have every rapper under the sun trying to blow off this, all on the same beat. this is supposed to be the gateway to a new age, and all i hear is rappers making similar songs over the same beat :why: we're back in the early 2000s mixtape era :why:

how pathetic do you have to be as a man to respond to a song within a few hours, especially one that didn't even mention you :russ:

it really says something to me that rappers are all of a sudden like :lupe: i gotta get on my a-game, kendrick called me out :lupe: what the fukk were you doing before, throwing songs out there and hoping they'd stick? someone has to say your name on wax for you to be creative? and what's creative about remaking the song he called you out on in the first place? :why:

the whole thing is just HYPE HYPE HYPE
Yeah Joel Ortizz or Lupe responding and they not even concerned :beli:

But rappers suddenly being concerned, trying to milk off this (I've seen a Tyga's tweet where dude was like "I freestyled my last two albums, well, now I will seriously reconsider writing again" :beli:) means that it is an important moment (I'm not saying it's classic track though :whoa:).
It's all relative but it's like "A milli" wave where everybody freestyled on, the Sean Paul/Ragga-rap crossovers wave, the Lil Jon wave, the trap wave. I think rap nowadays have seasons and everybody hops on the season's trend, well it may be just another wave/season, but I'd rather hear rappers back at writing/spitting (or even trying) that rappers still wanting banger/club hits. It's tiring at the end.

That's why I'm saying it could be a spark for a lyricism revival (may not be, future will tell us), and that could be refreshening honestly. I quitted listening to rap regularly when I realized the southern wave was not a wave but here to stay. From time to time there's a good rap artist or a rap song that I like but mostly I'm disgusted by what's aired these days.

Anyway, can we talk about Kendrick calling Jay Elec and Pusha new nikkas ? These dudes both 36 (for real) and been around for years now. :rudy:
So i finally caught up on this Control hype thang.

So these rapper brehs are all :lupe: because one of their peers said I'm tryin to kill brehs when I'm tracks with them, isnt that the way its suppose to be anyway :ld: No wonder Ive jsut stuck to battle rap over the past couple of years
That's sad I agree. But that's the state of rap now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bendtner has more goals than Higuain in 23 less appearances fam. 7 goals in 8 years in the CL, I can divide. If Arsenal only needed a striker I could understand but we need someone who has vision, can drop deep, and influence play. Higuain doesn't do that. Suarez was perfect, Rooney fits that mold too but he's a fat drunk with a c*nt agent.

The youtube scouts are saying good things about Luis Muriel :manny: Udinese usually sell cheap.
:ohh: you really comparing Bendtner to Higuain?? :why:

Yeah Joel Ortizz or Lupe responding and they not even concerned :beli:

But rappers suddenly being concerned, trying to milk off this (I've seen a Tyga's tweet where dude was like "I freestyled my last two albums, well, now I will seriously reconsider writing again" :beli:) means that it is an important moment (I'm not saying it's classic track though :whoa:).
It's all relative but it's like "A milli" wave where everybody freestyled on, the Sean Paul/Ragga-rap crossovers wave, the Lil Jon wave, the trap wave. I think rap nowadays have seasons and everybody hops on the season's trend, well it may be just another wave/season, but I'd rather hear rappers back at writing/spitting (or even trying) that rappers still wanting banger/club hits. It's tiring at the end.

That's why I'm saying it could be a spark for a lyricism revival (may not be, future will tell us), and that could be refreshening honestly. I quitted listening to rap regularly when I realized the southern wave was not a wave but here to stay. From time to time there's a good rap artist or a rap song that I like but mostly I'm disgusted by what's aired these days.

Anyway, can we talk about Kendrick calling Jay Elec and Pusha new nikkas ? These dudes both 36 (for real) and been around for years now. :rudy:

That's sad I agree. But that's the state of rap now.
Ortiz probably salty that his name didn't get mentioned. :heh: whats wrong with Southern rap. Southern rap is for the south. The probably comes when niccas up north try to rap like they from the south and it comes out like a watered down version (Asap Ferg :scusthov:)

Whats your teams name you c*nt
what type of c*nt are you talking about?? :birdman: pre-shower or after :banderas:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Muriel is good, has a bit of everything you want from a forward. Only problem is, he has celebrity fat club issues

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I don't know what's worse, the new kendrick lamar verse or arenal gentleman joining arseblog.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yall ready for some black excellence today...

Cote D'Ivoire vs Mexico.

Gawdba makes his return to the states

Scust at me noy having the funds to make it to NY for this
gonna find me a mexican bar and rock my Elephants Jersey...bout to ger shanked to lol

But knowing these underperforming fuks...they gonna lose to El Tri...please god dont let that happen

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So i finally caught up on this Control hype thang.

So these rapper brehs are all :lupe: because one of their peers said I'm tryin to kill brehs when I'm tracks with them, isnt that the way its suppose to be anyway :ld: No wonder Ive jsut stuck to battle rap over the past couple of years
I think this also contributes to my general MEHness about the whole thing. Kendrick would have gotten boo'd out of Webster Hall with that shyt.

Especially if Mr. Chilackaboo was in his face boo-boo-boo-blockaing shyt.

And I really don't see how this is some sort of kickstarter for a new era. I refuse to believe such an average ass verse can have so much impact. As a matter of fact, I plainly don't want it to. You know what happened when everyone was trying to be super lyrical? The early 2000's mixtape era happened, and all of that shyt is unbearable. I'd hope people were trying to emulate Kendrick putting out a great album instead.

Some mawfukkas were born to make catchy tunes. Do we REALLY want to hear Tyga battle verses? Or just leave him alone until one of his songs come on in the club and bytches start doing handstands?

And I'm happy that Joell Ortiz and Lupe responded. Why? Kendrick called out a bunch of dudes who quite fukking obviously wouldn't blast black. When it comes to "new nikkas" Lupe is the best rapper of them all and Kendrick didn't have the nerve to mention him.

Also, calling himself KONY.....and? Like...who the fukk is going to be upset at that? Red Cafe? Saigon? Maino? Fabulous? He called himself the king of a city that has been irrelevant for a million years.

Go ahead and call yourself the King of Atlanta if you're feeling unfukkwitable. Every Atlanta rapper in and out of jail would've been dropping 16's and loading 9's before his verse finished.

And again, at the end of the day, Jay Elec actually had a better verse.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a month from now, control will be an afterthought. Its just the topic of discussion for a few days.
The rappers who get the most push in the industry now, don't really rely on lyricism or being the best rappers. There not going to suddenly become rapping ass nikkas.