Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
From what you saw in person, is he Englands future #10?

From what I saw, he could be yeah. He's got a good eye for a pass, good movement and links up well with others. He was just starting to build bridges at our place then we let him go back to Everton. I'd like to see him in the full England squad sometime in the near future, I think/hope Martinez will give him a chance at Everton this season

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
From what I saw, he could be yeah. He's got a good eye for a pass, good movement and links up well with others. He was just starting to build bridges at our place then we let him go back to Everton. I'd like to see him in the full England squad sometime in the near future, I think/hope Martinez will give him a chance at Everton this season

I hate hypin up youth but i feel RB is the truth. kid exudes natural talent, when fellaini leaves i can see him stepping up and running that midfield.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I hate hypin up youth but i feel RB is the truth. kid exudes natural talent, when fellaini leaves i can see him stepping up and running that midfield.

Deserves a good shot at it this season. Would be nice to see him get a good 15-20 starts/game season at Everton this season.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

From what I've seen from him watchin off the box, he does look more of a #10 then your good old British b2b midfielder. What I like about him is that he always wants the ball and is always tryin to move it forward. I think that if he does well enough and has a great 2nd half of the season, where he takes over games, he could be a sleeper pick. But out of the u21 players I think Sterling has the best chance to make it next/go to Rio, providing England dont cock it up.

I think Martinez will end up usin him more than Deulofeu this season, who Barkley is a few months older then

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just youtubed that Redmond goal y'all were posting about....England produces light skinned brehs with elite straight line speed like no tomorrow. :wow:

They should start pushing young mixed boys into track.